two

i walked into the small studio, one hand clutching a cup holder full of coffee, and the other clutching a bag full of tupperware that was filled to the brim with food for the most likely starving boys

i walked into the small studio, one hand clutching a cup holder full of coffee, and the other clutching a bag full of tupperware that was filled to the brim with food for the most likely starving boys. i knock softly on the studio door and i'm met face to face with freddie.

"honey! darling, so glad you've come." he smiles kissing my cheek.

"hi freddie. i figured you four would need some sustenance by now." i say waving my hands around.

"oh thank god." john says as he dramatically takes a long sip of his coffee and grabs the bag from me.

"is that honey!? hello love!"

i turn to see brian and roger in the booth with some strange looking contraptions. i wave and walk up to the soundboard.

"umm..which button is it?" i ask with my eyebrows furrowed.

"that blue one lovely." fred says as he stuff his face with a mouthful of the shepherds pie that i had brought for them.

i press down on the blue button and lean into the mic.

"if you two want to take a break from your alien spaceship that you're building, i've brought you all some dinner."

they groan and throw their headphones off, walking out of the booth. brian grabs one of the plates i've packed and takes a large helping for himself, shoveling it into his mouth. he moans softly and looks directly at john.

"deacy, sorry to break the news to you, but i'm going to have to marry your sister."

john laughs and roger nudges brian over to grab himself a helping of the pie. i sit down on the arm of the couch leaning against freddie's shoulder.

"well, not if i have anything to do about it." freddie says shaking his head.

"freddie you have a girlfriend." i laugh.

"mary would be perfectly okay with having you as a sister wife."

i laugh loudly, covering my mouth with my hand. i hear roger groan and lean back into the arm chair that he's sitting on.

"i will fight you all to the death for honey."

"oh we know roger." john smirks placing his now empty plate into the bag.

i roll my eyes and blush, standing up and looking at the sound board.

"do you lot even know what all of these buttons and things do?"

"no clue." brian shrugs.

i giggle and shake my head, sitting in the chair in front of the board.

"so how was your date honey?" john asks as he takes his coffee from the holder.

roger coughs as he chokes on the bit of food he was swallowing. brian pats his back and i hand him a cup of water.

"you went on a date?" roger asks as i sit back into the chair.