four

the sun shone loudly into the room as i fluttered my eyes open

the sun shone loudly into the room as i fluttered my eyes open. i feel rogers arm draped light against my waist and hear his soft snores from behind my head. i turn over as softly as i possibly can and come face to face with the drum god that is roger taylor. i smile as i look at his peaceful face. i move a piece of the blonde hair that i was all put tearing off his head only hours ago. i look at the small clock that sits on my bedside table and read that it's approximately too fucking early o'clock. as i'm already awake, i decide to slip out of bed, extra careful not to wake roger in the process. i grab an outfit out of my closet and walk out of my room, closing the door softly, making my way into the only restroom in this apartment. i take, what i believe to be, the fastest shower of my entire life. and once i'm dry, i throw on a yellow striped crop top and a pair of my dark blue high waisted bell bottoms. after brushing i hair out, i throw some large rollers on the ends and blow dry my hair, setting it with a small spritz of hairspray. i take the rollers out and throw on a light layer of makeup. i'm just about finished when i hear somebody banging on the door.

"honey, if you don't hurry up, i will piss on your covers."

i roll my eyes, finish applying my chapstick, and yank open the door. met face to face with my lovely brother.

"good morning to you too john. i love how enthusiastic you are in the mornings. but please, don't wake brian and roger. that's no way to treat our guests." i smile sarcastically.

"i'm going to throw your makeup into the bin. it's your turn to make breakfast."

"of course you are. i'll put the kettle on."

i saunter into the kitchen, feeling unusually happy this morning. filling the kettle to the very top and putting it on the stove, i bring out the sugar, tea bags and milk. i pull out four mugs, setting them on the counter top. i decide on making a simple spread of eggs, bacon, toast. i pull the butter out of the fridge to let it soften and get to cooking. i hear someone wobble their way into the kitchen and plop themselves onto the chair. i turn to look over my shoulder and i see brian sitting at the edge with his head leaning against his hand.

"how do you take your tea love?"

"just a spot of milk, three sugars. you're a darling honey."

i smile and wave him off as i crack six eggs onto the large greased pan. the kettle starts to whistle and i move it to the side, pouring the hot water into each of the individual mugs. i pour the milk into brian and johns mugs and throwing in the three scoops of sugar. i bring the mug over to him, and place john's on the table next to him. eventually, john walks in, newspaper in hand, showered and dressed. i pop the toast out of the toaster, placing two pieces each onto the two plates in front of me. i slide three eggs onto each of the plates and look back at brian.

"i'm going to take a wild guess and say you like your bacon extra chewy?" i say turning to look at brian as he sips on his tea with his eyes closed.