eighteen

"sorry

"sorry...you said i'm doing a what now?"

"well not just you."

"yeah honey. not everything is about you, you miscreant."

"john do you ever shut up?"

"i don't know. do you ever stop-"

"alright both of you stop. how about that?"

"yes brian."

"yes brian."

freddie and roger all climb into the bus, both confused at the situation they've walked into. which i understand how it could be confusing. two grown adults being scolded by another adult for being rude and interrupting the fourth adult. its really an odd situation.

"now, john, honey, you two will be doing a sibling interview. and honey, you'll be doing a cover shoot for let it rock. headlining as, "the queen behind queen" real clever isn't it?" he chuckles.

my heart drops in my chest and all of us stare at reid with wide eyes.

"she's going to be on the cover of let it rock?"

our heads snap towards the door where aiden stands, arms filled with a very long extension cord.

"i'm going to be on the cover of let it rock."

"my sister's going to be on the cover of let it rock."

"seems to be an echo in here." freddie remarks, laying himself across john and i's laps.

"it's about time you're on a magazine cover, beautiful." aiden says, winking at me as he drops the wire onto the table.

my cheeks get hot and i roll my eyes, attempting to hide my smile. i catch roger scoffing as he clenches his jaw slightly.

"putting dirty wires where you eat. classy." roger snarks, rolling his eyes.

"and what exactly do you know about class, roger?" john spits at him.

i lightly slap johns shoulder, shaking my head for him to stop.

"anyways, the rest of you boys are off for the day. so do what you please with the day off. aiden, let's talk about the color covers and you two, get ready to go soon. we'll be leaving within the next hour." reid says pointing at us.

aiden and reid walk off towards the back of the bus and  john and i exchange glances. i pat freddies legs, signalling that i was getting up.

"but your lap is so comfortable." freddie pouts.

"your calves were the only thing touching my lap, freddie. it's not like i asked you to turn your whole body around." i chuckle as i stand up and walk over towards the cabinet, taking out the box of oreos.