Chapter Two

LALISA MANOBAN (LISA)

The grey-haired guy I saw in the elevator earlier led me into my new dorm. Jisoo said she had to go attend a little meeting or something, plus, she had to get my schedule. So she left me into the hands of whoever this guy is.

Once we stood infront of the doorway, I looked at him and asked, "What's your name again?"

He looked startled at the sudden question, then he gave me a sly smirk and said. "You can call me V?"

"That's your real name?" I looked at him, unconvinced. He shook his head before giving me a mischievous grin. "Nope, only one person knows my nickname." After his statement, he gave a playful wink.

I looked at him blankly, he seemed playful unlike how he acted earlier. I really thought he was the type to act cold and all that, I guess not.

"I'm off, I still have some work to do," V told me. I nodded before waving him goodbye. He did the same and walked down the hallway to go to the elevator.

Then I faced the door. There was a little frame beside it with the number eight embedded on it. I took out the key, which Jisoo had given me before leaving the elevator earlier. I placed it in the keyhole, and after turning it, the door clicked open.

I silently went in, trying to avoid any unnecessary attention.

The first thing I saw when I entered the dorm was four doors, two on each side. I could see little labels stuck on the doors, to indicate who owned the room.

My eyes read each one of them: Jisoo with a little heart on the side; Jennie which had a label beside her name, it looked like some sort of brand; and lastly, Chaeyoung, which had a rose drawn beside her name.

The door beside Jisoo's room had no label on it. I quickly went towards it then opened it, and just as I thought, it was probably my room. I went inside before closing the door once again. Then, I scanned the room.

There was a king-sized bed in the middle of the room, already filled with blankets and pillows. Bedside tables on each side. A closet, study table, mirrors, bookshelves, and drawers. This bed room screamed elegance. Totally not my type.

I went over to the closet and checked what was inside, and everything I saw was the white dress Jisoo wore earlier.

I looked down at the clothes I wore, they were all soiled and crumpled. I heaved a sigh before taking one of the dresses and the long white boots they provided below.

I changed into it, and fortunately, it perfectly fit my size. I went over to the mirror and looked at myself. I cringed. It wasn't my style to wear such elegant dresses. I took a comb from the table and straightened my orange fading hair.

After I prepared myself, I went out my room to find the kitchen, the first place I'd check when moving into a new place.

Before I could even find the kitchen, I heard some shuffling noises down the hall. I slowly went towards the place, curiously filling me. I peeked over the wall and saw three people, two girls and one boy.

The boy was lying on the couch, leaving the girls sitting on the carpeted floor. The boy was watching them hold a blue gem, I realized it was a sapphire. They held on to it as if you could find it anywhere.