Chapter 2

"S-so... The kitten I found is a hybrid?" My older brother asked.

"Yup..." I said.

"Well... Let's eat dinner then..." Yoongi said.

We got food on our plates and I felt something on my leg. I looked and saw Namjoon 's tail. I looked at him and saw him look at me so I mouthed 'why?'. He just looked uncomfortable.

"Yoongi oppa. Me and Namjoon are going upstairs... We'll eat at my room." I said. He just nodded.

I pulled Namjoon away from his chair and brought our food.

"Joonie, what's wrong?" I asked as I held his hand.

"I had to wait for you to finish eating and eat the leftovers but... I got too hungry since I didn't ate for days now... So my tail shifted uncomfortably but I didn't notice i-it was y-you... I'm so s-sorry
Y-Y/N..." His eyes started to get teary.

"No... Joonie, you don't have to wait for leftovers here just to eat okay? Just tell me when you have a problem okay kitten?" I said as I hug him tightly.

"T-thank you Y/N-" As he was about to hug me, he accidentally pushed something out of the nightstand.

I giggled because of his clumsiness and cuteness.

"Its okay Namjoonie, it was just a cup." I said as he wrapped his arms around me.

A/N

Hi guys! So we have clumsy and cute Joonie over here. Thank you for reading this!