Chapter 12

Someone tackled me making me fall down... and I knew who that someone is...

Jeon Jungkook.

"WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING TO MY GIRLFRIEND?! ANSWER ME!"

"I-I didn't do anything! She was the one who-" He cut me off.

"Kim Namjoon?!" He looked surprised to see my face.

"First you steal Y/N, and now Minha?!" He yelled. Tears started pouring down my eyes.

And then someone pushed Jungkook off me. I felt arms wrap around me.

"JEON JUNGKOOK WHAT THE HECK!" It was Y/N. As I look at her, tears poured out of her eyes.

"Y/N..." He couldn't say a single thing except for my girlfriend's name.

"H-he! He threatened m-me! He said that if I don't k-kiss him he-he'll hurt me!" Minha defended.

"Oh he did!? After asking him he if he was single?!" Y/N sarcastically laughed. "He is just an innocent kitten! He can never do such things!" She hugged me tight as if she doesn't want to me go.

"What happened here?" A teacher suddenly came and asked.

"She did something horrible to MY hybrid..." Y/N said.

"I did not! Ma'am he threatened me!" She defended.

"Choi Minha? You again? Stop lying already. You know how many problems you've done inside this school." The teacher said. "And also... Mr. Park told me that you did something horrible to his class."

"Which Park?" She asked.

"Mr. Park Seojoon. Remember, principal's office after class." She smirked." Mr. Kim, Ms. Min, and Mr. Jeon. You're free to go." She said as she walked away.