Chapter 19

"Y/N?!" I jolt awake as I hear my mom's voice calling out to me.

"Mom?!" I yelled.

No response...

"Dad?!"

No response again...

I cried out for them but... Still no response...

I could only see darkness. But soon... I saw a light. It seemed familiar.

"Namjoon?" I said as I shield my eyes from the light. I saw him smile showing his cute dimples. I ran to him and hugged him. I looked at his face and leaned for a kiss. Bit as soon as I was about to touch his lips... He turned into dust.

"Y/N!" He called out again. I saw him and ran to hug but before my arms could reach his body, he turned into dust. He kept on appearing and disapearing at the sane time.

"N-Namjoon..." Tears flow down my eyes. I touched it and... Its blood. Not tears but blood. I try to wipe them away but it keeps on pouring endlessly. I'm already sweating from running too much. My body has a mixture of blood, sweat, and tears. I decided to give in and kneel down.

Then... I saw Jungkook with his sister and... Namjoon.

Namjoon looked at me and smiled. He was kneeling down to those two and suddenly. They pulled out a sword out of nowhere. They were about to slice Namjoon's head off when...

*BEEP! BEEP!*

I woke up. Was it just a dream? Where's Namjoon!

I quickly ran to the guest room and checked on him. I found him sleeping on his bed. His heat must've been over. Its been a week anyways. He must be tired... I walked away since I didn't want to disturb the peacefully sleeping kitten. Not until...

"Y/N?" Namjoon must have heard my footsteps. I face palmed thinking that I'm very careless.

I heard Namjoon chuckle behind me. "Don't worry. You didn't wake me up. I was awake before you even came here." I gave a sigh of relief as I turn around. He stood up and walked towards you. He hugged me all of a sudden and I couldn't help but hug back. He released a soft purr and said "Y/N, I love you~" I chuckled.

"I love you too Joonie." I remembered what happened to the dream earlier. My face turned into a frown and my hands loose from Namjoon's body. He noticed the change of attitude and asked me.

"Yah... You alright? Now that I'm thinking about it... You actually don't wake up this early Y/N... Bad dream?" I looked up to him with a surprised face and he had a worried one. I nodded and snuggled onto his chest. "Want to talk about it?" I didn't want him to worry so I shook my head. He nodded, showing that he understands me. My stomach growled, ruining the moment we had.

"Joonie~ let's eat." I said. His ears perked up and his eyes lit up. He nodded while giving an adorable smile which was very cute. I pinched his cheeks and to my surprise, he let out a purr. "Why are you purring?" I giggled.

"Because, I love your touch!" He smiled at me, again showing his dimples.

"Come on, let's eat!" I said as I held Namjoon's wrist and pull him downstairs.