Chapter 23

Y/N's POV

Jaemin... Why... Why did you do this?...

I'm inside some hallway and I have no idea where I am or where they're taking me. Jaemin is right by my side, smirking...

"I'm sorry Y/N. But this will only hurt a little." She said as she opened a door. It has a lot of stuff for torturing. "Leave her here." She said as the guards threw me. They locked the door...

"HEY!!! LET ME OUT!!!" I yelled. Tears ran down my cheeks.

"You can't get out of here." I heard a voice.

"W-who are you?" I heard a chuckle from the darkness.

"I am Jacob." A man came out of the darkness. He was wearing a black t-shirt and dark blue pants.
"You must be Y/N, am I right." I nodded. He chuckled evilly and walked towards me. He grabbed something, which was a whip. He went closer and spanked me with it a couple of times.

***Time Skip***

I was already bruised. Every part of me was bruised. I cried and cried until I felt the door open behind me. It was Jungkook. He carried me away fast.

"J-Jungkook..." I said weakly. "W-why are you here?"

"My sister trusted me and gave the keys... I can't see you get hurt again." He said while walking fast inside the corridors.

"Where a-are we going?" I asked.

"To save Namjoon..."

"But, why?"

"Because, I love you. If you want me to prove it. Here I am, proving it. I'm letting you go." He smiled at me.

"Thanks Jungkook..." I smiled at him. Jungkook opened a door and its probably Namjoon's.

We opened it and saw Namjoon on the floor, all bruised. Tears ran down my eyes and I ran to him. I carried him on my arms softly, making sure that I won't hurt him. He started to open his eyes. He tried to escape from my grasp but I won't let him.

"Let go of me!!" He said in a deep tone.

"Shh... Its me... I'm here." He recognized my voice and hugged back.

"I thought I'd never see you again..." He cried. I didn't say anything and cried harder.

"Y/N, Namjoon. We need to get out of here! Quick!!" Jungkook said as he held Namjoon's arms softly. Namjoon hissed at him and he let go.

"Joonie... Its alright... He came to help us..." Namjoon gave me a slight nod. We stood up quietly and ran to Jungkook. We made our way outside the freakish huge house.

"There's the door!" I yelled happily. Jungkook was about to twist the door knob until his sister pulled him back..

"Jungkook?!?! What are you doing!?!?!?!" She yelled.

"Let me go!!!" He said as he true to escape from Jaemin's grip. He tried to make it budge but it won't work.

"J-Jungkook... How dare you betray me..." Tears ran down her eyes.

"I wasn't betraying you. Besides, I'm trying to save your life." He said. More tears ran down as Jungkook managed to escape her grip.

"Get inside, fast." He said as he helped us get in. We all got in and Jungkook started the car. "Buckle up!" He drove away from Jaemin's house. Namjoon transformed into his kitten form and lay down on my lap to sleep. I pet him as he released soft purrs. "Yah Y/N... Your house is pretty far away from here so if you don't mind, you can stay at my house. I have a guest room where the both of you can sleep.

"Thanks Jungkook... By the way, where are we?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Oh! Welcome to my hometown Y/N!" He smiled brightly. "Welcome to Busan!" I chuckled at his childish act. The car started to make noises. "Shoot..." Jungkook frowned.

"What is it?" I asked.

"The car doesn't have any gas... But, good thing is we just have to walk and ta-da! We're at our destination..." He looked back at you and Namjoon who was on my lap, still sleeping. "I guess you need to carry him... Come on." He opened the doors and I followed. I carried Namjoon all the way to home. We were getting close until Jungkook stopped in his tracks. "Y/N... Stay there." He said as he hid me and Namjoon behind a bush. He then called someone on his phone. He turned around to face us then, his eyes widened. I was about to turn around till Jungkook pushed me making me and Namjoon fall to the ground. I heard a loud bang till Jungkook fell as well. I looked at him and he had blood flowing out of his arm.

"J-Jungkook..." I ran to him to check if he was okay. Namjoon woke up and changed to human. He also ran towards him. "Namjoon!! Call an ambulance!!!" Tears flew down my eyes. I put pressure on his arm making him wince in pain.

"Y/N... Run away!! Its just my arm! I can still walk!!! I'm fine!" His eyes widened as a girl kneeled down beside me. It was Jaemin. She was crying.

"I'm sorry..." She sobbed. I looked at him and he mouthed 'I'm okay. Just run.' Sirens broke the silence. There were two ambulances and four police cars. They arrested Jaemin and brought Jungkook to a hospital. Me and Namjoon was also brought in a hospital.

"I'm glad we're fine..." I whispered as we were being brought to a hospital.