Chapter 4

We all got ready and got inside the car. After a few minutes, I saw Namjoon on my lap sleeping. Soon, we all got out and was greeted by five people.

"MIN Y/N!!!" Jungkook yelled as he ran to me

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!!" I yelled back while running to him.

We haven't see each other for many days because of school and we are best friend since childhood.,

We hugged each other really tight.

"Alright love birds get off of each other." Hoseok pulled us away.

"Hyung, we just saw each other..." Jungkook pouted.

I laughed at his childish attitude, he's always like that...

As I was lost in my thoughts, I felt someone grab me. He hugged me tightly and whispered. "Y/N... I want to go home~" It was Namjoon. I can feel his warm breath at my neck.

"Y/N!" Jungkook ran to me and punched Namjoon. He hugged me and said "Are you okay?" He held my shoulders.

I got out of his grip and ran to Namjoon who was on the floor. His cheek is bleeding a bit due to Jungkook's punch.

"It's okay Joonie, it was just an accident... He didn't mean it." I hugged him tight and kissed his cheek which stopped bleeding and revealed a cut. He winced at my action.

"I-...I'm so sorry... I thought-" Jungkook was cut off by Namjoon. "No... Its alright... At least it wasn't my tail..."

"Yeah tai- wait... You have a tail?" He held his hand to Namjoon's and helped him get up.

"He's a cat hybrid... My cat hybrid" I held Namjoon's hand.

"Oh... I'm really sorry-" Jungkook got cut off again.

"Apologize again and I'll make your life a living hell..." Namjoon glared at him.

I chuckled at they're childish attitude. "Okay, you two met
each other so... We'll get going now."

Jungkook nodded and we headed off.