Chapter 14

We waited for a few hours until it was home time. Me and Namjoon walked home, leaving Yoongi at school.

As we walked home, he couldn't walk well so I helped him. Soon, we reached our house.

"Joonie, want me to get some painkillers?" I asked.

"N-no thanks. Just by seeing you relieves my pain." He smiled and showed his dimples. I blushed at his comment.

"This is what happens when I try to be nice." I sigh and he just laughed. I went to grab my books out to clean my bag. I didn't notice the cord on the floor and I almost tripped. Luckily, I caught myself but my books made a mess. I stare at the books on the floor which made me think. 'Why am I so clumsy?'

"Y/N let me help you-" He winced in pain as he stood up.

"Oh my gosh Namjoon, sit down please. You aren't fully healed yet..." I as I ran to him.

He sat down still wincing. "Uhh... Sorry?" He said while smiling.

"Namjoon... Your face isn't the equivalent of hurt. Pabo!" I chuckled.

"Yeah, I love you too..." He rolled his eyes.

"I-" I was cut off by Yoongi and the others.

"Hi Y/N!" They all said.

"Hi guys..." Me and Namjoon said.

Suddenly, Jungkook pushed everyone away to clear his path. He hugged me all of a sudden.

"Y/N... I'm sorry. P-please d-don't be m-mad. I'm sorry." Tears fell from his eyes uncontrollably as he hugged me.

"Let. Her. Go." Namjoon hissed.

"Jungkook..." I was frozen in place. I realized what he did and pushed him away. Namjoon changed into his cat form and hid under the pillows.

"Sorry? Sorry about hurting my kitten?" I said as tears fell right out of my eyes.

"Y/N-"

"I gave you a chance! And you... You did it again BEHIND MY BACK!!" tears couldn't stop flowing. I carried Namjoon and ran to my room upstairs, not letting him a chance to speak.