Chapter 13

Y/N' POV

I held Namjoon in my arms while rocking him. I knew this was going to happen. That's why I was hesitant at first.

Minha loves playing with boys. She has a new boyfriend every week. And my best friend doesn't know that she'll just break his heart. I need to inform him.

We skipped our next class and went to the canteen. Namjoon can't walk well because Jungkook tackled him. Jungkook doesn't know his own strength. He can be very powerful especially when he's angry.

"You okay?" I have my arm around him and the other is holding his hand.

"I'm fine jagi." He smiled weakly.

"Y/N!" I heard someone calling me. He ran closer and I saw who it was. Jung Hoseok.

"Y/N! Are you cutting classes?" He was panting. Hoseok is a part of our school's "Little Guidance".

"Hoseok... Namjoon can't walk." I told him.

"I'll help you carry him." He was about to hold Namjoon's shoulder when he suddenly hissed.

"Oh, and please don't touch him. Because of what happened today, he doesn't want to get touched by anyone else except for me."

"That is no excuse Y/N..." Hobi said while shaking his head.

I was going to talk but, Namjoon suddenly smacked the table and stood up.

"IF SHE DOESN'T WANT TO GO, DO NOT FORCE HER OKAY!!" Namjoon yelled.

Hoseok and I were shocked. I saw his eyes go red. I heard him yelp in pain as he sat down.

"Namjoon-ah... Calm down... Hobi will understand. Right Hoseok?" I gave him a glare as I hug Namjoon tightly.

"Y-yeah... I'll go now..." With that he went back to where he came from.

"Y/N... I want to go home~ please~" He did aegyo.

"Namjoon, we can't go home yet sweetheart. If we do that, the guards by the gate will tell the guidance counselors... We need to wait until home time." I said while trying to calm him down. He just nodded.

His eyes aren't red now. They went back to their own color. The eye color that makes Namjoon even hotter that hot. Brown.