Chapter 15

I threw anything I could grasp on. My blood was boiling just because of my so-called-best friend.

"Y/N! Stop!" Namjoon yelled as he hug me from behind, not letting me go. He had tears in his eyes and so did I. I was calmed by his touch and I decided to stop.

"I'm s-sorry." I managed to say in between my sobs. He let me go and waited for my next move.

"Y/N?" Namjoon called for my attention and I just hummed as a response. "Can I TRUST you? I'll get some water and food for us..."

"Y-yeah... Sure." I replied.

"I trust you..." He smiled and got out of the room.

Namjoon's POV

I went downstairs to get us some food. I heard faint sobs and people talking from the living room so I decided to stay put and listen to they're conversation.

"Jungkook just let her go. She's happy with Namjoon now."

"Why would I? I love her."

"Jeon Jungkook, prove that you love her."

"How?"

"Let her go."

"Never! If I have to kill Namjoon just to own her, I'd do that!"

Kill me? I thought.

"But if you love someone, you got to let them go!"

"You are wrong! If you love someone, you are willing to do anything for them!!"

I've had enough of this! I can't tell
Y/N about this. Because if I do, I'll just be a burden to her.

I quickly ran to the kitchen and grabbed two water bottles and some food. I ran upstairs and saw Y/N sleeping. I placed the food and water on the nightstand and lie down next to her. I cuddled her and whispered.
'I love you.'

"I love you too." She replied.

I was about to say something before I felt Y/N's lips on mine. I couldn't help but kiss back. She pulled away after a few seconds and buried her face on my chest. We drifted off to sleep slowly.