Chapter 7

Y/N's POV

I woke up to a feeling of my stomach hurting. I didn't know that me and Namjoon slept on the couch last night.

I wanted to stay with him but my body wouldn't let that. I stood up and went to the bathroom. And soon... I knew that...

I'm. On. My. Period.

I mentally facepalmed and went to grab my pads. I saw Namjoon sleeping peacefully... He looks so cute.

I went to the bathroom and changed.

I saw Yoongi in the kitchen cooking something. He doesn't let Namjoon cook because the first time he did, the kitchen got caught on fire. I walked closer to Yoongi.

"What are you cooking?" I asked in a moody tone.

"Hmm... I know that tone... Why so moody?" He raised his eyebrows and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm on my period. There you happy?" I answered in an annoyed tone.

His eyes widened and asked again. "W-what?"

"To put it simply... MY UTERUS IS RELEASING BLOOD." He ran away from me and went upstairs.

I saw that he was cooking pancakes so I did the cooking.

Soon, he went down with a pillow as his shield and a stick as his sword.

I mentally laughed at him and went upstairs.

I saw Namjoon and I got startled.

"I thought you were at the couch?" I went closer to him.

As I reached my bed. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to my bed and then he cuddled me.

"Pet." He said.

I slowly reached for his ears and pet him. He released purrs and it made me chuckle.

Little did we know, we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

A/N

I was inspired by @xTaeHopex 's  Being Jungkook's Sister.
Their story is very cute and entertaining so I recommend you to read it.

Thank Youuu <3

Edit: I change it a bit bcuz I feel bad for copying another person's idea.. I'm sorry! (>~<)