Chapter 6 (Namjoon's past)

Namjoon's POV

"Jaemin... Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked my crush.

"Sure" She replied. I got happy and kissed her.

I ran away from home since I was 12 because my owner never followed the law for hybrids and my parents died. And now... I'm 14. I lived with my friend Kim Yugyeom. I moved there when I ran away. He was my best friend and he's a dog hybrid. We went to highschool together.

And now... I'm at my new girlfriend's house. She wanted me to live with there because we have a relationship together now.

***Time Skip 2 years***

Me and Jaemin are in a relationship for two years now. I wanted to engage to her so I bought a ring for her.

Hybrids are pretty common here. I've red stories about hybrids like me hiding because of abuse. But they have a law here to treat hybrids like human beings and to not treat them like animals.

As I was going home. I opened the door and saw...

My girlfriend kissing another guy.

"JAEMIN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I shouted at her.

She flinched and pulled away from the kiss.

"N-Namjoon?" She stuttered

My blood was boiling and I started tearing up. She... She was supposed to be my love.

"Care to explain?" I asked trying to calm down.

She rolled her eyes at me and said. "I'm sorry Namjoon, but... I never loved you... I will never love someone like you... Like... An animal!"

Her words hurt me... I thought what we had was true... I trusted her...

Tears formed in my eyes and suddenly, she threw my clothes at me signaling me to get out. I quickly ignored the clothes she was throwing at me and ran outside. As I got out...

Its raining... I'm so lucky...

I ran to an alley and decided to stay there. I found a box so I decided to live there temporarily. I quickly turned into my cat form and went inside. And soon, I fell asleep.

"Hello?" I heard a voice. I opened my eyes and saw a guy with black hair.

"Hmm... Do you have a home?" He asked. I didn't trust him so I stayed on my cat form. He spoke soon and said "I'm Yoongi". I waited for his next action and soon he picked me up.

***Time skip***

I woke up to a sound of metal clinking. I opened my eyes and saw a door. The guy named Yoongi opened the door.

He set his keys down the table and called someone named...
'Y/N?'

Soon, I saw a girl... She looks beautiful.