Chapter 22

We were driving for 10 minutes now because  of the traffic and Y/N and I haven't talked to each other. Yet. I decided to start a conversation

"Y/N?"

"Yeah?" She answered yet didn't look at me.

"Uhh... How are you?" I didn't know what to say.

"Probably like hell..." She said, still not looking to me. "I just want Namjoon back..." She whispered. Tears began rolling down her cheeks and she wiped it fast. "Why w-would your s-sister like Namjoon i-if t-they don't know e-each other." She managed to say in between her sobs.

"Huh... So Namjoon haven't told you yet.." She looked at me with a confused face.

"My sister Jaemin... Is... Namjoon's ex... Jaemin hated Namjoon but-" I was cut off.

"she hated Namjoon but... Why steal him from me?!?!?!" She cried harder.

"That's the point Y/N... She broke Namjoon's heart back then but... Her feelings developed. We made a plan to separate the both of you but... I regret this..." I said while trying not to get teary-eyed. I whispered the "I regret this" part so that she wouldn't hear it. She turned her head away while we get out of the car. I pulled her inside my sister's house. Inside there were two guards who greeted us.

"Umm Sir if you don't mind. Please handcuff her hands for now." He said as he gave me the handcuffs.

What the heck... Where did my sister get this???

I slowly turned to Y/N and she rolled her eyes. She handed me her wrist and I handcuffed her. We continued walking as I see my sister standing... And Namjoon... On a chair... Staring on the floor.

"Ahhh... There you are, my handsome brother. And Y/N." Namjoon's ears perked up when he heard Y/N's name. Y/N had tears on her eyes.

"Namjoon..." She said weakly. Namjoon's head perked up when he heard her voice. His face was full of bruises and cuts. Namjoon smiled weakly at her. Y/N saw his bruises and I saw her balled her fist in anger. It hurt me ... A lot...

"Aishh... I guess it was a bad idea to make them see each other again..." My sister face palmed.

"What did you do..." I said, trying to calm down. Jaemin just hummed. "Why did you hurt Namjoon? We talked about this Jaemin..." I said.

***Flashback***

"Noona?" I called my sister. She was planning on how to get Namjoon and Y/N.

"Yes, Jungkook?" She asked.

"If this plan works, promise me to not hurt Namjoon okay? Even if he's not doing what you want." She stopped thinking and looked at me.

"Huh? Why not?"

"That's abusing and I don't want you to go to jail..."

"Aish Jungkook. We are kidnapping... That is also a crime you know?"

"That's the point! I don't want us to have more crimes..." She just nodded her head and continued working.

***End of Flashback***

"Hmm... I don't care." She chuckled. "This wouldn't have happened if Namjoon obeyed me right?" I balled my fist.

"What do you want?! Why did you make me come here?!" She just laughed.

"I wanted Y/N only but... Who would make her go here? She would escape if she went here alone right?" She giggled. "Now.. The point is... I want her to suffer for stealing Namjoon from me." My eyes widened and she smirked. Namjoon growled at her while trying to escape.

"You only want me right?!?! Don't even hurt her!!!" Namjoon growled louder as Y/N is on the ground while crying. I quickly held her and said.

"You can't hurt her while I'm here." I growled as I hug Y/N tightly. Jaemin shrugged and called the guards making me separate from her. I tried squirming but it didn't work. Y/N was carried away... I couldn't see her anywhere...

Y/N... I'm sorry...