One: lost boys

I bash my hands on the bamboo cage. It had been almost 8 days inside of it, well... if Neverland had time. I let out a frustrated groan when my hopes of escaping had yet again been hit down.

I sigh dramatically and sit back as much as I could (which was very little thanks to this cage). Taking the quiet time, I decide to take in my surroundings. The green bushes were so dense you couldn't see through them and the trees were so close it was like a rainforest. In this particular area of forest the ground was a mix of dirt and leaves. Overall the forest wasn't very majestic.

"Enjoying the view, are we?" A voice brings me out of my daze

"Yes it's rather.."I pause "green."

The boy chuckles under his breath "Yes, well, you tend to see a lot of that when living in Neverland," he pushes himself away from the tree trunk he was leaning on. He walks towards the cage and looks up "if I let you out, are you going to try to run again, petal?"

I scrunch my face at his pet name and scoff "I'll never stop running from you. Not until my family find me."

He raises an eyebrow "and how do you think they'll get on the island?" He laughs "more importantly, if they do, how will they leave?"

I close my mouth in realisation. How would they?

Pan turns away from me and walks slowly into the forest. I glare at the boy remembering all the awful things my parents had told me about him, he would surely let me starve in here, or be eaten alive by some Neverland beast.

"Pan, wait!" I call to him

He turns around with a smug smile on his face. "Yes?"

"Let me out, please," I say "I-I can't stand being in Here for any longer."

The boy smirked "Alright.... if I let you out you have to do as I say and live by my rules. Understand?"

I look to the ground and nod. My family had better hurry up.

Soon enough the cage had opened and I had been freed. I scramble out of the compact space and stretch my tense muscles. I groan when I hear a few clicks and pops.

"Come on, Hope." Pan tuts "we haven't got all day."

🌼🍂🌼

I look around as pan and I walk into camp. The forest wasn't as thick as it was back at the cage. In the midst of the trees and plants there was a fairly large circle of just huts. In the centre of this 'sanctuary' was a campfire which had logs surrounding it for seats. I notice the boys dancing around the flames.

"Boys!" Peter calls attention to himself

All the children stop what they were doing immediately and group together in front of their ringleader.

"We have a new member joining our camp." Pan gestures to me "Hope,"

The boys stare at me silently for a moment, almost intrigued at my appearance. Suddenly they break out into whoops and cheers. The boys pull me over to the dancing flames of the fire and all surround me and introduce themselves.

By the time the introductions were over I could only remember a few names, Thomas was a skinny dark haired boy. He had a scar that ran from the corner of his mouth to his ear. Bobby had a slightly lighter shade of brown hair than Thomas. Bobby had a little mole that sat upon his chin and cute British accent. There was Ryan who had a muscular build to him. He was definitely one of the tallest... and most handsome. His eyes were the darkest brown they were almost black and his large frame gave him an intimidating aura. Then there was Dylan. He had dark hair and a cheeky grin. His face was covered in adorable freckles. Dylan was the youngest boy in the camp at the age of 7.