Eight: the family arrives

Suddenly Peter stands up with his eyebrows furrowed "someone's on the island!" He says "we have to go."

He poofs us both back to the camp and without giving me time to compose myself he howls and the lost boys come running from the trees.

"Boys, someone's on the island. Gather your weapons, we have a fight ahead of us. Hope, stay hidden somewhere close." He orders

I raise an eyebrow "your seriously gonna make me sit out?"

He takes my hand (which shocks the lost boys) "I don't wanna see you get hurt." He says "And Yes, I'll be careful. I know you'd be absolutely heartbroken if your handsome lost boy died." He smirked.

cocky boy.

I Crack a joke "you're right, be careful Euan! Alright, well good luck boys!"

Euan laughs at the no longer cocky face of Pan.

"Let's go." Peter quickly says

They all cheer and run into the forest. I quickly find a hidden area in the forest, not too far from camp. It's small but it does it's job. A small caving in the forest floor. I was going to climb a tree but I've learnt my lesson to not climb trees without Peter around.

And now, I wait.

Peters POV

I peek from behind the tree and motion for my lost boys to not make a sound. There they were, in all their hero 'glory' the jones', the charmings' and the mills'.

"Oh look who's back," I come out from behind the tree "been a long time, captain."

He steps infront of his wife and growls "Where's my daughter?"

I smirk "Nowhere of your concern,"

"Don't play this game, pan." Henry threatens "it never ends well."

I lean on a tree and shrug "you should know by now, I always win at games. So let's play one."

Regina scoffs "Sorry, Maybe next time."

"Alright, if you don't wanna find hope-" I turn around

Snow steps forward quickly "wait!"

I smirk and face them again "alright, right now, hope is hiding and I don't know where, so If you can find her before I can then you win and get to leave with her. But if I win then she stays with me forever."

"No chance." Emma says "I'm not playing a game to bargain for my daughter."

"Emma, this may be our only chance to find her... alive." David rested a hand on her shoulder.

Hook, who had been rather quiet suddenly spoke up "fine. We'll play your game, demon. But know this, if we find her and she's hurt you'll be sorry you ever crossed paths with Captain Hook."

I laugh "duly noted, captain. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a beautiful girl to find." And with that I poofed away.

Hopes POV

I pressed myself as far back in the cave as I could. I covered my mouth to muffle my breathing when I heard a few twigs snap and leaves crunch.

A few moments later I heard an amused chuckle "you can come out now, petal."

Letting out a sigh of relief I crawled out of the hiding spot and smiled up at Peter. "Hey, how'd you know where to find me?"

Taking my hand and hauling me to my feet he says "I'm Peter Pan, I know everything."

"Who was that?" I ask "Pirates?"

"Yeah, they're gone now though." He says and walks with me back to camp "nothing to worry about."

When we get back the lost boys are all play fighting. They tussle and pull at each other, occasionally a yelp of pain could be heard from the war cries.

"Boys?" I laugh

They all stop and turn to me.

I pick up my cutlas and swing it about with a grin on my face "who's willing to take on the most fearless pirate ever to walk Neverland, Captain Swan?!"

All the lost boys grin and laugh "but.... you're a girl!" A few say

My smile falters slightly "all the more reason to be afraid, boys."

"Well I for one," says Peter "would be honoured to fight such a skilled pirate. En garde!" A cutlass appears In his calloused hand

I charge at him with a swinging sword, jabbing at all the places he wasn't guarding.

He swung back at me as hard as I was to him. Soon it was a match of who could block the best.

"You're making a mistake, Pan." I push my weapon against his own

"Am I, petal?" He raises an eyebrow and hits my sword with such intensity it flies out of my hand and hits the ground with a clang.

I laugh and punch his shoulder. I retrieve my cutlass and throw it on the weapons table. "Now, what's for lunch?"