Ten: silence

Hope opened her eyes to find herself standing at the bottom of staircase in her home.

She turned around to see her family standing there too. She took a moment to collect herself. Hope glared at them and stormed upstairs into her room, making sure to slam her door in the process.

The 17 year old sunk down on her bed and stared at the ceiling. She missed neverland already.

🌼🍂🌼

Weeks passed and the blonde never left her room apart from to get food and use the bathroom.

It was one day she was feeling a bit iffy. Anytime she took a step she thought she would fall.

She walked out of her room to get a glass of water and as she was walking down the stairs her vision began to darken and her legs became weak. The last thing she saw was her parents running towards her.

🌼🍂🌼

Emma's pov

Killian and I rush hope to the hospital, not wanting to waste a second of our time.

When we get there she is immediately rushed into the nurses office. Whale checks her vitals and they're fine. What's happening to her?!

"Is she ok?" I ask nervously

"Something's not right, Emma." He says

"Well figure it out! You're the bloody doctor!" Killian yells

Whale lifts her sleeve and gasps. "I found it."

On her arm, black veins were twisting down her arms and towards her neck.

"What is that?!" I grab Killian's hand.

"Shadow leaf poisoning." Hook answers "it's incurable."

Whale buts in "actually, it's not incurable. It can be cured with true loves kiss. Until that happens, she will stay unconscious and her condition will worsen."

"Yes I know that, but my daughter isn't in love." Killian scoffs

A thought pops into my head.

"Killian..." I look at him warily

He sighs "you better not be thinking what i think you're thinking."

"It may be our only option." I say "we have to."

Killian looks at hope and stroked her head "well then, I guess we're going back to neverland."

"I'll go talk to gold about a bean." I say urgently.

"Great. I'll...be here." Killian kisses my cheek "be careful."

"Always am."