Eleven: return to neverland

Emma walked into golds shop and marched up to the counter.

"Hello emma." He smiled "what can I do for you?"

Emma scoffed "I need another magic bean."

"And why do you think I have one." He sighed

Emma stood back " I know you do."

Gold walked out from behind the counter "fine. What makes you think you think I'll hand it over without something in return?"

"I don't. So I'm willing to fight you for it. No magic, just swords." She poofs a cutlass into her hand. "A fair fight."

Gold looked at emma with a raised eyebrow "fine." And with that he too, grabbed a sword.

The two clashed swords with determination. Both adults were good at sword fighting, but unfortunately Rumple was better. He hit Emma's sword so hard it flew out of her hand.

"That's too bad miss swan." He sighed

Emma glared at him. "Fine, you win gold."

"Not so fast, luv."

Emma looked over golds shoulder to see killian holding a sword to golds neck.

"Now give us the bean." He says

Gold grunted but nodded to a drawer behind the table. "In there."

Emma walked to it and took out the magic bean. "Let's go."

Killian threw rumple to the ground and walked out the door after his wife after muttering "coward" to him.

🌼🍂🌼

Hook was holding hope in his arms as he looked at his wife "you sure about this, luv?"

Emma nodded "its our only shot."

And with that she threw the bean down.

🌼🍂🌼

Sorry for the super short chapter but I felt like this was a good place to end it lol! Stay tuned for next chapter x