Fourteen: papa Vs pan

I wake up with a naked chest pressed to my back. Oh no. I panic. What happened last night? I only remember having that conversation. I take a deep breath and peel the covers off my face and look under them. Ok, pants and trousers still on. Everything is fine.

I hear a chuckle beside me. I turn around to see an amused Peter staring at me. "Something funny?" I say

"Nope." He says smiling at me

I playfully scowl at him "don't judge me! I was worried!"

"Trust me hope," he smirks "if anything happened, you'd remember it."

I scoff and get out of bed "ok Peter, sure."

He sits up and pulls on a shirt. "Your dads awake so be careful when you walk out."

I raise an eyebrow "can't you just magic my top here?"

He smirks "yep, but this way is so much more enjoyable." He looks me up and down

"Ew perv!" I laugh

He laughs and waves his hand and chucks a top at me "there, go crazy!"

I pull it over my head and attempt to flatten my hair. Downside of short hair: it looks like a crows nest in the morning.

I make my way out of the hut and into camp. "Hey papa." I sit beside my dad

"Hey sweetheart." He smiles at me "ready to go?"

"Go?" I say shocked

My dad stood up "Yes. You didn't think we'd stay forever, did you?"

I nodded "I-I...."

Dad shook his head and said "hope, this is non-negotiable."

I jump when a hand is laid on my shoulder. "Let her stay, if she wants." Peter.

"This doesn't concern you, demon!" My father spat

"Papa, stop it!" I scold

"Hope wants to stay with me, old man." Peter says

It all happened so fast. One minute my father was calm and the next he had his sword in hand, ready to fight.

My boyfriend scoffs and conjures a fireball in his hand. "Let's dance, pirate."