Fifteen: desperate times, desperate measures

Pan fired his fireball at the pirate, in rage. Hook dodged it- just barely. Hook swung his sword at the lost boy, desperate to rid of the boy. Peter dodged every blow that was aimed at him until hook hit pans temple with the handle of his cutlass. Blood gushed from the wound but alas, Pan kept fighting. He sent vines around the pirate to choke him, it worked. Killian was stunned for a minute but finally gained the strength to cut the vines away.

Whilst all this was happening, Hope was behind them, crying for them to stop fighting. "Stop it! Stop, both of you!"

Both of the boys ignored her.

The fight became even more harsh to the horror of the young blonde. Eventually hope had had enough.

She remembered who she was and the game changed.

Hastily she ran to the largest hut. Peters hut. A slight blush appeared on her cheek as she recalled their moment. But now wasn't the time for that. Finally she grabbed it. The thing that would end it all.

🌼🍂🌼

Hope ran out of the hut and stood on a log (after all she wasn't that tall) "stop it!"

They didn't stop.

"Stop!!!!!" She yelled at the top of her lungs.

Finally she heard the fight stopping. Both boys were staring at her with confusion.

"Both of you drop your weapons. Now." Hope said

When neither of them obeyed she raised an eyebrow and held up the ring. "Alright then..."

In a split second the look of confusion turned to utter fear.

"NO!" They both bellowed

She did her best to hide her smirk

"Hope, do not touch the ring." Her father said

Peter was slowly walking towards her.

"Ah- the weapons." She frowned.

Both men immediately dropped their weapons.

"Now apologise to each other." She said

"No." Pan scoffed

"Hope I'm not apologising." Said Hook

Hope growled "Do you want me to use this?!" She twirled the ring.

Both boys glared at her.

Hope didn't actually know how to use it but they didn't need to know that.

"I apologise." Hook muttered

"Sorry." Peter looked to the ground to avoid eye contact

Hope stepped off the log "good." She tossed Peter the ring and he caught it with ease. "Papa, you should go and make sure mums ok."

Her father sighed and trudged off into the forest.

Hopes POV

I watch my father walk off, shaking his head.

"So do you want to stay?" Peter asks

"...I don't know, Peter. I mean, my family is in Storybrooke." I look into his gorgeous green eyes

"Not even for This?" He took a step closer to me and kissed me passionately

After a moment or two I pull away "that's not fair."

Peter frowns and looks down "I understand if you want to go."

"Peter, it's not that I want to go, I think I have to."

The boy sighed and stepped back "then it's settled, you'll leave tonight with your parents."