Chapter 1 (Travels)

Running through the woods feeling the sunlight on my skin. My hair flying in the wind as I jumped over the rocks and logs. Following his scent I could feel myself getting closer and closer. Coming to a stop, there he was in the clearing. His black hair and tan skin shining brightly in the sun.

"About time you came..Luna." he said with a small chuckle. It always gave me shivers the way he said my name so sweetly and his laugh made my knees weak. As if time itself was slowing down he started turning towards me. Before I could see his face the light was gone and everything turned to black.

I jumped up feeling the sweat drip down my body. Looking down at my hands to see they were shaking pretty bad. I clutched my hands to my chest feeling my heart rapidly beating. "Luna.." I heard feeling two hands on my shoulders.

I looked up seeing a pair of brown eyes staring down at me filled with concern. "Hey Jo.." I said letting out a deep sigh, placing a hand on top of hers. She sat down next to me on my bed wrapping an arm around my shoulders. "Same dream again?" she asked.

I nodded my head and looked down "I never get to see his face.." I said disappointment clear in my voice. "Don't worry..you will soon I promise. I need you to get dressed though and come down to the living room." she said standing up.

"Is everything alright?" I asked standing up and walking to my closet. "I have some news for everyone. Just try not to take too long ok?" she asked heading out the door. Looking through all my clothes I finally decided on an outfit.

I brushed my hair and ran down the stairs to see all the others sitting on the couch

*Jo*

*Crystal*

*Crystal*