Chapter 10 (Secrets Revealed)

For an hour Jacob was asking me if I knew about the ancient stories. I had hear bits and pieces of them since I'm half wolf but I was never told the full stories. He explained them to me and told me everything.

"Jacob..the stories are amazing but what do they have to do with what you have to tell me?" I asked tilting my head. He grabbed both my hands and looked me dead in the eyes. "..because they're true. All of it is true." he whispered.

"He's trying to tell me he's a werewolf..for right now I'll have to pretend to be confused. I can't risk our true identities yet.." I thought to myself. I looked at him confused "Jacob I don't understand.." I whispered. He sighed and stood up, pulling me with him.

He pulled me towards the balcony door and opened it. "Jacob where are we going..?" I asked confused. He turned towards me and pulled me into a kiss. He pulled apart and rested his forehead on top on mine. "Luna..please trust me." he said looking into my eyes.

I nodded my head and he crouched down for me to get on his back. Hopping on his back he jumped off the balcony and started running into the woods. He kept running until we reached the clearing in the woods from our first date.

Crouching back down to let me off he immediately backed away from me. "Jacob..?" I asked confused. Not answering, he backs up until he's a good ten feet away from me. Even in the moonlight I could see the fear in his eyes and his hands shaking.

"Jacob you're scaring me.." I said wrapping my arms around myself. Running his fingers through his hair he looked up at me. "Ok..Luna promise me you won't run away." he said. "I promise.." I whisper loud enough for him to hear.

His body begins to violently shake then he jumps into the air and shifts into his wolf form. I fell back to the ground in complete shock. Never have I seen in person a shifter transform at will.

Sensing my fear he whimpered and lowered his head. Looking up at me he slowly stalks his way towards me. "J-jacob?" I asked standing up. He nods his head to me and stops walking. Ever so slowly I make my way towards him until I'm in front of him.

I reach my hand towards his head and lightly pet his head. His fur was incredibly soft and smooth. With my other hand I massaged his head with my hands. Letting out a purr like noise, he rubs his head against me.

"Jacob..I could never hate you for this..I think it's actually pretty cool, slightly shocking but I know it's still you." I whispered kissing his head. Gently he pulls me to the ground as I lay on his body. Feeling his heart beating I sighed in content and curled up into him.

He curled around me, wrapping his tail around me and his head nuzzling me. Looking up into the night sky I noticed it was covered in stars, the light illuminating perfectly into the clearing. Jacob nuzzled me again, helping me to my feet.

Running behind a tree only to emerge back as a human. Realizing he was shirtless I felt myself blush. "So..you're not scared of me..?" he whispered walking towards me. I cupped his face and kissed his nose lightly.

"No Jacob..even as a wolf you still have those kind bright eyes of yours. I knew you wouldn't hurt me." I said smiling. Giving me that beautiful smile of his he picked me up and spun me around.

Both of us laughing as we were spinning in the middle of the forest. "Jacob.." I whispered as he put me down. Kissing my hand he looked up towards me "Yes beautiful?" he asked smiling. "Will you stay with me tonight..?" I whispered.

His eyes went wide but quickly softened and picked me up bridal style. "Anything for you." he purred. He jumped onto my balcony and opened the door for me "After you m'lady." he said in a British accent.

Giggling I smacked his arm and walked inside. I pulled back the covers on my bed and moved over to make room for Jake. With my bed being a queen there was plenty room for both of us.

He layed down next to me on his back opening his arms up to me. Laying on his chest my body was immediately enveloped in warmth. His arms wrapped around my lower back, pressing me into his chest. Kissing my head then resting his head back on my pillow.

Suddenly he shot up in bed making me fall forward slightly. Looking up at him shocked "Jacob what's wrong?" I asked putting my hand on his arm. "Sorry love didn't mean to throw you off like that. I just forgot there was something else I needed to tell you." he said pulling me into his lap.

"What is it?" I ask wrapping my arms around his neck. "Well you remember when I was telling you about the stories how wolves imprint?" he asked. I nodded my head waiting for him to continue.

"Well..how you look into the persons eyes and your whole world stops..nothing else matters but them. You'd do anything for them..you see your life with them..well Luna you're my imprint." He said giving me that perfect smile.

My eyes immediately began to water and it felt like my heart was going to explode. I know I was his imprint however hearing him describe the feelings when he saw me and just hearing him say I'm his imprint..is something I'll never forget.

I returned a smile, feeling stray tears run down my face. "Hey hey..don't cry." he cooed wiping my tears with his thumb. He cupped my face and placed a soft gentle kiss on my lips. "I'm yours forever." he said holding out his pinky finger.

I couldn't help but giggle as I wrapped my pinky around his. We layed back down with me laying back on his chest. "Jacob..?" I whispered looking up at him. "Yes love?" he whispered.

I reached up and pressed my lips against his. Sliding my hands up his chest as our lips moved in sync. He slid his hands down the lower of my back pressing me into him.

We pulled apart and rested our foreheads against each other. I leaned into his ear and whispered "I'm also yours forever and forever."