Chapter 3 (Who Are They?)

*Jacobs P.O.V*

Sam looked like he was about to have a stroke. On our way back home from the Cullens house we smelled a unfamiliar pack of wolves right outside of our house. Before we could get there to see who they were they took off running towards the Cullens house.

We ran after them but once we got the Cullens their scents disappeared. The Cullens couldn't locate them either, it's like they completely disappeared. "Your kind were right outside our home and now they disappeared! They could come back, they know where my family lives!" Edward shouted at Sam.

"We don't know who they are either! Don't blame us for this you damn leech!" Paul growled at Edward starting to shake. "Paul calm down now!" Sam said putting his arm in front of him.

"He is right though we don't know who they are. They were also in front of our home too. We're lucky Emily and Kim weren't there, who knows what they could of done to them." Sam said pacing.

"Why do you think they're here?" Bella asked. "I'm not sure..but considering them came to both of our homes it can't be good." Edward said. I rubbed my head with my hands, this whole thing giving me a headache.

"You alright Jake?" Seth asked sitting beside me. "I'm fine just a small headache." I grumbled back. "There was five of them so they're not a huge threat but we shouldn't take them lightly. We don't know who they are, what they're capable of or if there's others nearby." Sam said

"Why are we just assuming they're enemies?" Bella asked again. "Why else would they be here Bella? Why would they come to both our homes and not show themselves?" Alice asked crossing her arms.

"I don't know.." Bella said looking down. "Whoever they are we have to be careful and be on alert." Sam said. Everyone agreed and I just turned to look out the window. "Who were those girls..?" I thought to myself.

*Lunas P.O.V*

We were out of breath when we aparated back to the house. "That was too damn close." I said collapsing onto the couch. The others agreed, nodding their heads. "I agree, I didn't expect for there to be so many of them." Jo said rubbing her head.

Rose was laying down on the floor and let out a loud groan "And to think that leeches could be our imprints." she said wincing when crystal smacked her stomach. "It's definitely not the vampires.." Amber said.

We all turned to look at her "How do you know Amber?" Crystal asked tilting her head. Amber sat up and leaned against the wall "Well before we aparated I noticed the vampires all seemed to have mates of their own so I doubt it's any of them. Plus there was seven wolves so it just seems likely that it's them." Amber said shrugging her shoulders.

Now that I thought about it she's completely right . "That's why you're a Ravenclaw my dear, incredibly smart." Jo said placing a hand on her shoulder. Amber blushed and looked down "Crystal and you are so brave and strong..true Gryffindors." she said smiling.

"And Rose..well cunning, mischievous and sneaky Slytherin." Crystal grinned ducking a pillow Rose threw at her. "Aw fuck you, you're just jealous." Rose said flicking her off. She turned towards me and smiled "Then we have the kind, pure heart Hufflepuff." she said.

"And proud of it!" I said laughing. "So since we decided that the vampires aren't our imprints should we go scout out our wolf boys?" Crystal asked smirking. We all agreed and aparated into the woods near their small home.

We crouched behind some rocks, the scents were stronger so they were definitely home. "Alright Amber do your thing." Jo said. She nodded her head, pulled out her wand and a small fly popped out. It flew into the house and landed on top of the ceiling looking down.

White light appeared from her wand to create a small screen in front of us. We could see the seven boys and two human girls. "Holy shit they're attractive.." Rose said with her eyes widening. Amber's face turned red as Jo, Crystal and myself drooled.

They were devouring the dinner on the table. "So Sam..what are we going to do about these female scents we picked up on.?" one of the boys asked. The oldest looking one of the group walked over to the one girl and kissed her head. "I'm not sure Embry but we have to be careful. We don't know anything about them." He said.

"We're your future wives." Crystal grumbled causing us all to chuckle. "I wonder if they're girls..they could be cute." The one boy said then got hit on the back of the head. "Of course you'd think about that Quil" another said rolling his eyes.

"Come on Paul like you haven't thought of it either." Quil said rubbing his head. Paul shrugged "Of course I have but I doubt you'd have a shot with any of them." He said smirking. The boys laughed and started to throw food at each other.

The door opened making them all jump, another female walked through the door. "Hey sis!" one of the boys said smiling. "Hey seth.." she said grabbing some good and sitting in the corner. "Nice to see you guys started dinner without me." another boy said walking through the door laughing.

I felt my heart start doing flips "that laugh..it sounds just like the one in my dreams.." I said covering my mouth. The girls stared at me and looked back towards the boys. "Did you find anything Jacob?" Sam asked.

Jacob shook his head while grabbing food "No nothing..idk where they went but they completely disappeared." he said. "It would be nice if they were girls..it'd be nice to have more girls around here." the girl by Sam said smiling.

"Emily we don't know if they're girls or if they're even allies." Sam said shaking his head. "I'm just saying..it's only Kim, Leah and myself." Emily said looking down. Kim nodded her head "She's right having more girls around here would be great, don't you think so Jared?" she asked smiling.

"Sure hun." he said kissing her. "EW god I hope they're girls so we can get girlfriends and we won't have to watch you guys suck faces anymore." Embry said making everyone laugh. "Again like you guys would have a shot." Paul said smirking.

"These boys are about to hit the lottery." Crystal said. "Finish eating and get some rest. At sunrise all of us are going to scout the area again for them." Sam said walking away. Amber flicked her wand making the screen disappear. "What's the plan Jo?" I asked looking at her. " I have a plan, come on lets go home." she said as we all aparated home.