Chapter 7 (First Date) Part II

After ten minutes of walking we came to the beach. The water was a beautiful shade of dark blue and the sand was white. The sunlight making the water sparkle. "Jacob this beach is beautiful!" I said running down to the sand. I took off my shoes and ran further down.

The sand was warm and smooth on my feet. I turned around and saw Jacob had laid a blanket on the sand. I jogged towards him and saw a variety of snacks and drinks. "Care to join me for a picnic on the beach?" he asked smiling.

"Jacob this is so romantic!" I said giggling and sat across from him. We ate and played 20 questions to find out small details about each other. Like favorite color, season, movie, ect. "Ready to go swimming?" he asked packing away the blanket.

"Hell ya!" I yelled. He handed me my bathing suit letting me go behind some trees to change. I came back in my white bathing suit and froze in my tracks. Jacob was standing there only in his jean shorts. He looked up noticing I came back and saw him freeze too.

His jaw dropped a little and he ran his hand through his hair. Neither of us breaking eye contact, starting to feel insecure after a few minutes I shifted to the side and giggled. Shaking his head from his trance he gave me a breath taking smile and held his hand out.

I walked down to him and grabbed his hand. He pulled me into his chest "I'm sorry for staring..I just couldn't help myself. You look like a goddess." he whispered. Resting my head on his chest I whispered "I think you're the one who looks like a God."

He blushed and pulled me down towards the shore. The water felt cool and refreshing against the warm sunlight. Still holding my hand we walked into the water waist deep. Then he turned to me and gave me a evil grin before driving under the water.

"Jacob?" I asked looking around the water. After thirty seconds of him not coming back up I started to panic a little. "Jacob?!" I yelled preparing to dive under the water. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and pulled me under the water.

Opening my eyes I could barely see anything except for a darker shadow in front of me. I pushed back up towards the surface and took a deep breath. Smoothing my hair back I heard a loud laugh behind me. Turing around I saw Jacob holding his stomach laughing.

"Gotcha!" he said laughing more. Realizing he was just messing with me I splashed him with water. "Jacob damn it don't do that! You scared me!" I yelled crossing my arms. That only made him laugh harder as he wiped tears from his eyes.

"Two can play at that game.." I thought to myself smirking. I quickly lowered my head and turned around. Letting out small whimpers and a few sniffles I heard him stop laughing. "Luna..?" he asked. I kept my head down and made my whimpers louder.

He walked up behind me and put a hand on my shoulder. "Hey hey..Luna..are you crying..?" he asked clearly concerned. I turned slightly away so he wouldn't see me smile. Taking a deep breath I whispered "You really scared me Jacob..I thought you were hurt or something happened.."

I turned around to look at him and saw a giant frown on his face. He pulled me into his chest and held onto me tightly. "I'm so sorry..I didn't mean to upset you please don't cry.." he said slightly shaking. I placed both hands on his shoulders and looked up at him.

"There is something that can make up for it.." I whispered giving him puppy eyes. He nodded his head "Of course, anything, what is it?" he asked. "This!" I yelled pushing down on his shoulders taking him by surprise. I shoved him down into the water and started laughing.

He came back up coughing a few times and look at me wide eyed. "Hey you tricked me!" he yelled crossing his arms. I laughed and splashed him "That's what you get for scaring me!" I said grinning. With his arms still crossed he started to pout. I giggled and swam towards him.