Chapter 12 (Revelio)

Muffled yelling awoke me from sleep. Rubbing my eyes I slowly sat up and looked towards my balcony. Jacob was standing there looking out the window, his body obviously tense.

"Jacob?" I whispered, my voice still groggy from waking up. Slightly jumping he turned around and walked towards the bed. "Morning beautiful." he said kissing my forehead.

More yelling from outside made us both turn towards the balcony. "Jacob what's going on?" I asked. He scratched his neck "Well..the Cullens are outside and my pack didn't like them being so close to you girls.." he said slightly growling.

The Cullens..Jacob told me all he knew about that family last night. The two families obviously having a burning hatred for each other. "Then the rest of the girls heard the noise and went outside. My family isn't the best at being quiet." he finished.

Quickly jumping up from my bed I ran towards my door. "My family is down there too?!" I asked flinging open the door. Jake quickly ran towards me holding me in place.

"Hey hey calm down its ok. The girls are fine, the boys wouldn't let anything happen to you girls. that's why I was watching from the window to make sure nothing happened. I didn't want to go out since you were still asleep." he said trying to calm me down.

He grabbed my hand as we made our way downstairs and outside. "How many times do I have to say it?! Get the hell out of here you damn leeches!" Paul yelled starting to shake. "Paul! Calm down now!" Sam said putting his hand on his chest.

Taking a look all the boys were standing in front of the girls shielding them. "Seth what's going on?!" Amber cried clinging to his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder "It's ok we won't let them hurt you." he said. "Hurt us?!" Crystal cried behind Embrys back.

"Everyone please calm down!" Carlisle said holding his hands up. Jacob and I walked down the steps "What the hell is going on?!" Jacob yelled pulling me behind him. Everyone turned to look at us.

"Jake these leeches came for our girls." Quil growled holding Roses hand. He turned towards the Cullens letting out a low growl. "Now now we're not here to hurt the girls, we'd just like to talk to them." Carlisle said.

"There's no reason for you to talk to them!" Paul roared. Jo wrapped her arms around his waist to hug him. He placed his hands on top of hers. "What did you want to talk to us about?" I asked stepping next to Jake.

"Well we just wanted to get to know you ladies since you're our new neighbors..and you ladies also seem to know what we all are." He said looking towards the boys and the Cullens. "What the hell are you girls? Emmet said stepping forward.

"We're girls, well women. Congratulations you answered your own question." Rose hissed. He sent a glare her way and clenched his fists. "I think what Emmet MEANS to say is that we can smell blood of course and well..all of yours is different." Alice said.

"Different how..?" Amber asked. "We can't quite explain it but we've never smelled blood like yours before." Edward said. "Jo..should we tell them?" I thought shooting her a look. "I'm not so sure that's a good idea. We don't know how any of them will react." She thought shaking her head.

"To be fair we're forgetting they're werewolves and vampires. We don't have to tell them about us being hybrids. However we should at least tell them we're witches." Amber thought. "I agree I'm tired of hiding and I don't like hiding this from the boys either." Crystal thought.

Rose nodded her head towards us. We all came to an agreement..it's time to tell them.