Chapter 4 (The Two Packs Meet)

"Alright girls we know the boys are going to be scouting for us at sunrise. So set your alarms to get up early, and prepare some work out clothes to wear. We're going to track them and make it seem like we're out early to jog.

Luna recognized the laugh from one of the boys so it has to be them. All we have to do is make eye contact with them." Jo said. We all agreed jumping up and down that we were finally going to meet our imprints.

"Go take showers and pick out your outfits for tomorrow while I make dinner." Jo said. We all ran to our rooms, running into my bathroom

I hopped in the shower, making sure the water was nice and warm

I hopped in the shower, making sure the water was nice and warm. "Tomorrow is finally the day..I can't tell if I want to scream with excitement or throw up from being nervous." I thought to myself.

That laugh was definitely the same one from my dreams..that boy Jacob. He was so handsome, he looked like a god. That pearly white smile of his too..it has to be him! I hopped out the shower and threw on a dark red silk pj tank and shorts to match.

I went downstairs to see Jo setting the table, her hair also wet wearing the same pj set in black. We all liked to match pjs, Amber's in blue, Crystal's in pink and Rose's in green. They ran down the steps and into the kitchen. Jo made steak, french fries and cooked vegetables.

After devouring the dinner we said goodnight and all headed to our rooms. After setting my alarm I crawled into bed "I wonder if I'll see Jacob in my dreams.." I thought to myself letting sleep take over me.

I awoke to the shrill beeping of my alarm. Groaning I rolled over and smacked it off the top of my nightstand. Stretching I sat up and looked out the window, the sun not due to rise for another hour.

Yawning I got up and sat on the edge of my bed. Tonight was the first night in months were I didn't have a dream about him. Was it because Jacob truly is my imprint and I finally saw his face? I shook my head and grabbed my workout clothes.

 Was it because Jacob truly is my imprint and I finally saw his face? I shook my head and grabbed my workout clothes

Pulling my hair into double french braids I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I sprayed my vanilla body spray and went into the kitchen. Amber, Rose, and Crystal were sitting at the table looking like zombies while Jo was making coffee.
*Amber*