Chapter 11 (Bad Dream)

Blood, it's all I could see and smell. Looking around I saw half of us injured, the other half were dead. A sharp piercing howl made me turn around. A vampire stood over Jacobs limp body, a cold smile plastered on his face.

As he disappeared I ran over to Jacob as he shifted back into human form. "Jacob!? Jacob hey, stay with me! Stay awake!" I cried holding his head into my lap. He slowly reached up to wipe the tears off my face, smearing blood onto my cheeks.

"I love you Luna.." he whispered. His head immediately falling to the side. I watched helplessly as the life from his eyes faded. "No no no! Jacob?! Jacob you can't die!!" I screamed sobbing into his chest. "Please don't leave me.." I whimpered holding onto him.

"Luna..Luna...Luna!" I jolted up feeling my name being called. Looking down at my shaking hands I wiped the sweat off my face. A hand on my shoulder nearly sent me through the ceiling.

"Luna.." I heard a soft voice coo. I turned to see Jacob staring at me, concern written all over his face. "I..I don't know what.." I could even form a sentence, the picture of him dead burned into my brain.

"Shhh..it's ok." he cooed pulling me onto his lap. Wrapping one of his arms around my back and the other on the back of my head. He gently began to rock me back and forth whispering sweet words in my ear.

After I calmed down he looked down at me. "Bad dream..?" he whispered. Nodding my head I buried my face in his chest. He ran his fingers through my hair and gently kissed the top of my head. "Want to talk about it?" he asked.

Looking up into his eyes I calmed down seeing the brightness still in them. I quickly put my head down "You died.." I said barely above a whisper. He was still able to hear me and placed his hand under my chin making me look up at him

"It's ok. It was only a dream, I'm still here and I'm not going anywhere." he said holding my hands. He guided one of my hands on his chest and place it there. Feeling his heartbeat immediately and the warmth from his skin.

"Do you feel that? My heart is still beating, I'm here with you." he said kiss my hand. "My dreams about Jacob came true..what if this one does too.." I thought. I jumped off my bed beginning to pace back and forth.

"Luna?" he asked standing up. It felt like my chest was about to explode. My entire body shaking and sweating. I clutched my chest feel sharp pains spreading through it, I was having a panic attack.

My legs gave out and I collapsed onto my floor gasping for breath. Jake quickly ran to my side and pulled me into his lap. "Hey hey, you need to breath ok. Breath in and out slowly with me." he said.

After a few minutes of struggling I slowly began to get my breathing back to normal. Jake cupped my face and smashed his lips to mine, blowing some air into my mouth.

My breathing finally returned to normal and was able to calm down. Jacob picked me up and placed me on the bed. "Jacob..you know how went to the beach and in the woods on our first date.?" He sat down next to me and wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

"Well I..I had dreams about them before the date even happened." I said looking down. He bit his lip and tilted his head. "You dreamed about it?" he asked confused.

"Well not the entire date..just small pieces of them. I've had many dreams about you actually I was just never able to see your face." I confessed looking up. A giant grin spread across his face then he lightly kissed my neck.

"But..if all my dreams about you come true..then what..what if this one.." I whispered trailing off. Seeming to understand why I'm so upset he grabbed my face and turned it towards him.

"Listen to me, I'm not going anywhere. Nothing is going to take me away from you. I'm yours and I'll do whatever to keep you safe and happy." he cooed kissing my knuckles.  "If I have to continue to fight along side him in secret then so be it." I thought clinging to him.

We stayed in each other's embrace until I let a loud yawn. He stared at me wide eyed then lightly chuckled. "You tired love?" he whispered kissing my forehead. I simply nodded and layed down onto my bed.

Immediately he layed down behind me wrapping his arms around my waist. My back instantly feeling the heat radiating off his body. I sighed in content feeling warm and cozy from his body heat.

Resting my hands on top of his as he peppered light kisses on the back of my neck. "Goodnight Jacob." I whispered closing my eyes. "Goodnight my love." he whispered.