Adoption day

So this is my second fanfic so I'm sorry if I'm not amazing! I am currently writing another fanfic called Spideychelle, so go check it out😆 Anyways thank you to everyone is reading and just enjoy...
——————————————————————
Casey's POV:
So my name is Casey, I am twelve years old and an orphan. I never knew my parents, I have lived in the orphanage basically all my life so I don't really know any different. My one wish in the whole world is to get adopted, but no such hope.

Adoption day is every Friday. So basically some people come in who would like to adopt, we get called down by different age categories and come and meet the person individually and have a small interview. At the end they pick who they want to adopt and take them home. I have never got picked and I have been in the orphanage the longest. So yeah, my life sucks.

~~~~

I woke up to the buzzing of my phone to see the dreaded reminder of adoption day come up. I groaned and got out of bed. I had a shower, put on a small amount of makeup on and a khaki green crop top and some black ripped jeans along with some converse. I then did my hair in a messy bun.

Whilst I was playing on my phone on my bed the intercom announced "May all ages from 10 to 18 please come down, thank you."

I rolled my eyes, we were the last category and most likely I was always the last to get interviewed.

"Casey, you're up first." Mary - our social worker - came up to me and put her hands on my shoulder. "Today might be your day." She then smiled at me and opened the door for me to go in.

I looked down at my feet as I walked in. I don't know why but I always felt embarrassed first walking in worrying what they might think of me.

I sat down and looked up to see two very familiar and very famous faces staring right at me both smiling. Tom Holland and Zendaya!

"So, you must be Casey. I'm Tom and this is my girlfriend Zendaya." I looked at them both and smiled still processing the fact that my two idols are sitting right in front of me and might even adopt me!

"H-h-hey." I stuttered.

"Is it ok if we just ask a few questions." Asked Zendaya.

"S-s-sure." I stuttered again still not believing my eyes.

"What's your hobby, your favourite thing to do?" Tom asked me.

"Well, I love music, I play the clarinet and piano, grade 3 in both and working towards my grade 4. I also love swimming and I am in stage 10 - aqua school, for that."

Tom and Zendaya both looked at each other and smiled. This caused me to blush a little.

"What's your favourite subjects, at school?" This time Zendaya asked me.

"Um I enjoy art and drama the most. But I guess I kinda do enjoy Geography and History as well but my favourite are probably drama and art."

"Nice!" Said Zendaya smiling at me.

"One more thing though." Said Tom leaning across the table and giving me a serious look.

"Who's your favourite super hero?" At this Zendaya shook her head and I laughed.

"Mmmm, let me think, bat man!" I joke causing Tom to put on a sad face.

"Only kidding, Spider-Man of course!" All three of us burst out laughing.

"Well thank you for your time, and I'm sorry about Tom!" Joked Zendaya.

"It's no problem, and don't worry about it!" I replied laughing and looking right at Tom.

I left the room smiling and this time actually believing that I have a good chance of getting adopted but I tried not to get my hopes up too much.

"So kiddo, how'd it go?" Mary asked me.

"Great! I actually think this time I have a chance!" At this Mary smiled.

"That's my girl, that's what I like to hear!" Mary has always been there for me and I loved her and she loved me. I have been here the longest so therefore, we have known each other for the longest.

~~~

I went back up to my bedroom as there would be a long wait until they eventually pick a kid. I was so nervous and had butterflies in my stomach.

I eventually fell in a deep sleep thinking about what would happen if I do get adopted. I woke up to the knock of a door. I stretched
"Come in."

Mary walked in "Just me." She said as she shuffled in my room.

"Congratulations!" She smiled at me "You're getting adopted!"

"WHAT! Really!?" I jumped on my bed "Please tell me this isn't a dream!"

"Definitely not a dream!" Mary replied looking happy but sad.

"I'll help you pack kiddo."

"Thanks Mary, I love you and definitely will miss you!"

"I will too, well let's get started packing, I bet you wanna get out of here." We both laughed and packed my suitcase with my clothes, shoes, pictures and other belongings, surprisingly, I only needed one suitcase.

~~~

I walked downstairs with my suitcase to see Tom and Zendaya standing holding hands with smiles spread across their faces.

"I'll miss you kiddo." I turned around and hugged Mary, a single tear left my eyes.

"I'll come back and visit, I promise!"

And with that Tom picked up my suitcase and walked out with Zendaya, I followed, I waved goodbye one more time at Mary, I could see she was crying. I have never left her before, apart from going to my friends houses and stuff like that. This will be my first time properly leaving the orphanage.

But I was happy, I found a new family and going to a new home. I had finally got my wish after 12 years of wishing it!
————————————————————————
Longest chapter I've ever done! Hope you liked it. The next chapter I'll probably upload today, so yeah, byeeee❤️