Uh oh...

Welcome back bitches
——————————————————————
Casey's POV:
I stared down nervously at my phone, the time said 5:25 pm. I sighed, five more minutes to go and I should be having the best time of my life.

I was standing outside Costa waiting, tapping my foot (a sign that I'm nervous) we had agreed to meet here first so we could get a drink before going to see the film.

We have already got some tickets, Vince got them online but we have to pick them up when we actually get to the cinema.

I looked around, until I saw a group of teenage girls probably a year older than me pointing at me and....nooo....recording me.

I hate being recorded, I hate the look of myself and I especially hate people invading my privacy. I mean, I get it, I'm a celebrities kid well...two celebrities kid so I'm gonna get recognised.

And I understand Tom and Z get recorded all the time without their permission, but it's part their job, they signed up for it....not me!!

My heart rate quickened as I saw then walk towards me, god, there's a lot of them, possibly about 10 or 11.

"No fucking way! It is her!" One of the girls shouted who seemed to have immensely huge eyebrows.

"Woah, are you Casey Holland?" This boy asked but before I could reply another girl who seemed to look like an orange, cut him off.

"Of course she is you idiot, can we get a picture?" She asked, I didn't like they way she looked, acted or treated her friends. I didn't like any of them.

"No, it's not, now if you excuse me I must be going." I turned around quickly and went into costa.

I went straight to the toilets and texted Vincent to tell him what had just happened and that I'll actually be inside Costa, not outside.

Vince🥰: Woah, they seem like idiots, you ok? I'll be there in a minute, just walking down the street

Me: Yeah, I'm fine, It's just it made me realise I will definitely have to get used to people like them and just nice people in general coming up to me😔

Vince🥰: good point, but I'll be here for you. Plus, I'm in Costa now, where are you?

Shoot, I'm still in the toilet, I giggled whilst coming out of the toilet. I saw him sitting at a table.

I ran over to him. "Here I am!" I shouted causing a few stares from people around us.

I had clearly scared him because he jumped and had to cover his mouth to stop him from screaming.

I burst out laughing and sat down on the chair across from him.

"Jesus Case, you scared me." He joined me laughing until our faces were bright red and we were too out of breath from laughing to carry on.

This date was already going amazing.

"I guess we should order some drinks, the people in here already thing we're crazy, might as well show them we aren't just weirdos coming here to sit and actually not get anything." Vince smiled at me, with that smile, the smile that makes me have butterflies in my stomach.

"You're right." I smiled back at him.

"May I take your order Ma'am." Vince said in a very posh accent, pretending to be a waiter.

"Very well sir." I replied in a very posh accent too, trying not too laugh. "I'll have, hmmmmm let me see, a salted caramel frostino please." I failed at trying not to laugh and a few giggles made their way out of my mouth.

"Great choice Madame, it's on the house." He showed me a tenner with a huge smirk.

"Are you sure sir." I asked, showing him a tenner as well and also smirking.

"Oh I'm sure." And before I could say anything, he rushed off to the till so I couldn't stop him.

I really am very lucky to have him.

~~~

We were now sat in the cinema, chatting about random stuff, cuddling, you know...that type of stuff.

We decided to watch Frozen two, In fact, it was Vince who mentioned going to see it in the first place.

~~~

"I was actually thinking of going to see Frozen two, I mean it looks pretty good." Vince had told me over the phone a couple nights ago.

"Yes! That would be awesome to see." I was beaming even thought he couldn't see me. I was actually really happy he suggested to go watch it.

"Perfect, I'll book the tickets!" He seemed really excited and I couldn't stop myself from giggling, he is super goofy.

~~~

We both had some sweet and salty popcorn to share which I tried to stop myself eating before the film actually starts.

"Casey." Vincent mumbled.

"Mhm." I turned to face him, god, his hair was really fluffy, his curls bounced whenever he walked and his light blue eyes twinkled. It's like they were glowing in the dark, he looked so cute.

"I just wanted to say you look absolutely gorgeous today." Thank god the lights were now turning off ready for the adverts to start because I was blushing like crazy.

"Thank you!" I leant toward and kissed him on the cheek. Now I'm pretty sure he was the one blushing.

"You look very handsome today as well." I smirked at him, running my fingers through his hair.

"Why Thankyou ma'am." He replied in his posh accent again which made me giggle really loud.

There were a choruses or "shhhhhhh's" which just made me and Vince laugh even louder.

~~~~

After the movie had finished we both rang our parents to pick us up.

"Thank you for today." I told Vince. "Telling the truth, I honestly having been feeling great lately but today, well I feel finally happy." I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder.

He turned me to face him and I looked into his sparkling eyes, he looked kind of sad but happy as well, it's hard to explain.

"I'm glad you told me the truth about how you feel, and I'm happy that I am the one to make you feel happy." He hugged me gently, I don't care if we were 13 year olds out on our first date which people may consider 'too young', I just care that I feel so happy and he makes me feel comfortable around him. Like I can open up to him.

After a few seconds of hugging my phone buzzed in my pocket.

"Sorry." I laughed as I took my phone out, it was Z.

She said she was here and waiting for me.

"Shoot, it's Z, I've got to go now. Bye Vince, and thanks again for everything!" I kissed him on the cheek once more before running off leaving him flushed outside the cinema.

I got to the car, ready to tell Z everything.

"You'll never guess what...." I trailed off as soon as I saw what Z was holding.

My blades with my dried blood on it....
————————————————————————
Thank you all for being so patient with me, I really hope this is ok!!❤️😅