Back to the orphanage

Hey kids, there is literally only one more day until I start school again. Why does it have to go sooooo fasttt😫
——————————————————————
Zendaya's POV:
It had been 2 weeks since we got home from the hospital. Lillie and Kaytln are doing fine and are growing bigger and stronger everyday.

Casey is the best big sister. She always insists on feeding them and putting them both to bed. She reads them a story every day. She even makes them up and I have to admit they are pretty good.

However, it has gotten hard to get used to the cries in the middle of the night and the constant attention they need but I still love them to bits and wouldn't change them for the world.

The paparazzi haven't been that bad to be honest, which is surprising. We've only had a few here and there whilst we are out as a family.

Today me and Case are going to meet up with Mary at the orphanage to see if we can get any details about her parents. I know it has been bugging her a lot lately and I would hate for her to be upset. Plus it is only right for a child to know who their biological parents are.

"You ready Case?" I Asked her as I grabbed the keys from the table in the hall way. Tom said he doesn't mind looking after the twins. He is such a great father, he never gives one twin the most attention, he makes sure he gives both of them the same amount of attention and that they are happy. Same things go to Case.

She looks at me and takes a deep breath in and out.

"Ready than I'll ever be." She smiled weakly at me.

"It'll be ok hun." I hugged her. It felt nice that she didn't have to awkwardly avoid my huge pregnant belly every time we hugged again. "I love you." I whispered to her before kissing her on top of her head before pulling away.

"Come on let's go!" I headed for the door and opened it for Casey.

"Bye babe!" I shouted for Tom.

"Bye my love!" He replied. I smiled, I didn't deserve a man like Tom Holland.
———————————————————————-
Tom's POV:
I had agreed to look after the twins whilst Z and Case go to the orphanage. I was nervous for them as I know how much knowing her parents means to Casey.

"Hello baby girl!" I cooed at Kaytln who was laying in my arms drinking her milk and staring up at me with her blue eyes. I've read that it normally takes around 2 months for a baby's eye colour to change to its normal colour after birth.

Lillie was sitting in her baby seat gurgling at the baby TV I put on for her, she had just had her milk.

What I've realised is that Lillie and Kaytln absolutely love bright colours. If you put on a TV show that has loads of different colours on for them, they will be happily gurgling away watching it and would be entertained for hours. It's so cute.

I lifted Kaytln up so she could rest her head on my shoulder whilst I gently rubbed her back. After a few minutes she burped.

"Good girl!" I smiled at her as I put her back in my arms. "Want any more?" I tried to putting the tip of the bottle back in to her mouth but she just shook her head and squeezed her eyes shut in an un pleased expression.

"Come on then." I lifted her out of my arms and put her in her baby seat besides Lillie. Every now and then, the twins would realise each other's presence and gurgle away at each other, almost like they are having their own conversation. That again was adorable!

I decided to go make myself some breakfast because they seemed content enough. I left the lounge door open just incase if they had a melt down or something.