We can't keep it for much longer

It's the weekend!!!!! Yassss. I've still got tons of homework to do so, wish me luck. Hope yall enjoy this❤️
——————————————————————
Casey's POV:
I woke up and stretched a bit. I wriggled around a bit to get comfy then rubbed my eyes. I heart someone yawn so I opened my eyes slowly to see Tom staring right at me smiling.

"Hey Case. Had a good sleep?" I nodded to this.

"Sorry did I wake you up." I Asked suddenly a bit worried.

"Don't worry about it. I was gonna get up anyways." He looked at his sleeping girlfriend who now has her head resting on the arm of the sofa and breathing heavily.

"I don't know how we're gonna tell our fans about this." Tom suddenly said.

"Oh about how she's pregnant?" Tom nodded.

"And it's with my baby!" Tom whisper shouted as to not wake Zendaya.

"Don't worry dad." I put my hand on his shoulder. Tom looked up and smiled at me sweetly and drew me in to a hug. He whispered in to my ear.

"I don't know what we would do without you Casey."
————————————————————————
Zendaya's POV:
I woke up to the sound of whispers. I stretched.

"Sorry Z." Tom mumbled.

I ignored his apology. I had thought of a good way of explaining to our fandom about this whole thing. It would probably blow up social media but, hey! It had to be done.

"We're gonna make a video." I told them. They looked at me with confused expressions on their faces.

"What do you mean?" Casey Asked.

"I mean that if we make a video explaining everything and then post it. We then don't go on our phones for the day and just enjoy our life as if we are a normal family. We can worry about all the questions later but it has to be done." I really hoped that they would understand. I saw them both thinking then nodding.

"Great! Come on!" I shouted. I wouldn't say I was excited. I just wanted to get it over with.

~~~

I took a deep breath in.

"You ready guys?" I Asked. I heard two mumbles and then I turned on my phone.

"Hey guys, so me Tom and Casey have something to tell you guys. We couldn't keep it from you for much longer as you are our fans and we love you." I started. I could tell Casey was a bit fidgety and nervous but I expected her to be.

"We know there have been rumours about me and Zendaya dating." Tom carried on "And we are here to clarify that yes, we are indeed dating."

"You May be wondering who I am. Yes, I am their daughter. My name is Casey and Tom and Zendaya adopted me." I was so proud of Casey, she seemed so confident.

"But there is one more thing we need to tell you." I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "Casey will not be an only child for much longer. Me and Tom are expecting another child. Our own biological child."

After I said this, Tom leaned in and kissed me on the lips. We then all hugged as a family and then I ended the video.

"That was great guys!" I told Tom and Casey.

Casey leant in to me and rested her head on my chest. She wrapped her arms around my waist and closed her eyes.

"Everything will be ok, right?" She whispered in a muffled voice.

"Yes." I said "Everything will be just fine." I kissed her on the forehead and wrapped my arms around her and pulled her in closer. I then lay my head on hers and closed my eyes.

"So..shall we post the video now?" Tom asked.

I nodded and signalled for him to pass me my phone. With Casey still resting on my chest I got the video ready to post after editing it a tiny bit. My caption was.

This is very important. Please watch. We all love you guys so much. We couldn't keep this from you for much longer...

I looked at Tom who then nodded at me and I posted it. This video would now be on social media for everyone to see. No more secrets.

I then powered of my phone. So did Tom. I didn't realise Casey had her phone in her hand as she powered it of also.

"That's it. No turning back." Casey mumbled and me and Tom both nodded.
————————————————————————
So I hoped you enjoyed this chapter, sorry if it's a bit shorter than usual ❤️