Blood...so much blood

Sup guys, this chapter is going to be juicy
——————————————————————
Zendaya's POV:
I held my daughters shaking body in my arms, I kissed her head and stroked her hair that was soaked with cold sweat.

"W...what happened sweetie?" I whispered to her, hoping she would talk. But she didn't.

Instead, she just buried her head into my chest and let out even more violent sobs. But I didn't mind, I would let her tell me in her own time.

Sadly, I looked up at Jen, she was crying too; I think we all knew what had happened.

Tom was mad, real mad at Paddy for not telling us sooner, I heard him shout at him downstairs. However, he soon came upstairs to comfort his daughter too.

"I'm sorry." Casey mumbled again, this time she looked up at Jennifer.

"You don't have to be baby." Jen smiled sadly and opened her arms for her.

I watched as she shuffled over to Jen and snuggled into her. I am so glad that she has a good bond with her mom, it really does make me happy.

Casey asked Jen to sing, so she did. I closed my eyes and leant into Tom as she began to sing, her voice soothing us all.

The song was 'deep in the meadow' which is what Jen sang in The Hunger Games. Her voice was so beautiful and so emotional that it made everyone relax.

I opened my eyes a little to see that Case was trying to relax too, closing her eyes and trying to focus on her breathing, however, the pain was just too much for her.

When Jen had finished, I whispered. "Thank you." To her. She blushed and nodded, which was her saying 'your welcome'

"Ow, it really hurts." Casey whimpered. The sound of her in pain pierced my heart, I absolutely hated it.

"Shhh, it's ok baby, I'm right here, we are all right here." Jen whispered soothingly, whilst rocking her distressed daughter.

"Look, please can you tell us what happened Case, we really want to help." I leant forward and rested my hand on top of Casey's shaking hand.

Whilst flinching with pain, she nodded and tried to sit up; Jen helping her.

"I...I came here to get away from everything, I knew Paddy would make me feel better." She started. "He always manages to find a way." She smiled slightly before grabbing her stomach in pain and clenching her teeth.

Jen rubbed her back, trying to comfort her. I was holding Tom's hand, never wanting to let go. It's going to be so hard to have to listen to our daughter that is in pain, I hate seeing her like this, she doesn't deserve this one little bit.

"It was going fine at first, he made me one of his famous hot chocolates with extra cream and marshmallows, it was good." She sighed. "Of course it wasn't going to last long." She rolled her eyes when she said this.

"Soon enough I started having really bad cramps, but being the stupid person I am, I just brushed them off and thought they were happening because I was pregnant." She put her hand on her stomach, the bloody blankets and towels still wrapped around her.

I saw the new tears forming in her eyes. "It was getting so bad, I said that I was going to the toilet cos I needed to check." She sniffed loudly. "When I got there there was so much blood, so much. I was confused, scared and I didn't know what to do at all, so I just sat there. Watching the blood flow and feeling the pain getting worse."

"I think Paddy heard me scream in pain so he ran up the stairs to check on me. He didn't know what to do either, he just sat with me all through the night whilst the pain got even worse and more blood flowed. I hated it, but at least he cared and comforted me; I wouldn't have been able to make it though the night without him."