Knock knock

Sorry I've taken a while to upload, just bare with 😂
——————————————————————
Casey's POV:
It's Monday...Monday. The day that Jennifer Lawrence is coming. The only good thing about it is that I get a day of school.

"Knock, knock." Zendaya said as she knocked on my bedroom door. I groaned and rolled over on my bed and buried my head deeper in to my pillow.

I heard her open the door.

"Come on sleepy, head it's time to get up." She came and sat on the end of my bed.

"I don't care, go away." I mumbled.

"That's not very nice to say to your sisters." She said in a fake sad voice. I looked up slightly to see the twins in Zendaya's arms and her pouting at me.

I managed to smile a little.

"Ok, ok I'm sorry." I chuckled as I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"That's what I like to hear." Zendaya smiled at me as she passed Lillie over and sat her on my lap.

"Hi baby!" I cooed at Lillie as she gripped my pinky finger with her tiny chubby hand. I looked up at Kaytln who was grabbing Z's hair and putting it in her mouth. Z didn't seem to mind, she just chuckled and and kissed her on the head. She's such a good mum and I probably don't tell her that as much as I should.

"Right, we'll leave you be so you can have a shower and get ready." She took Lillie off me and rested her on her hip with Kaytln on the other.

I nodded at her before she closed my door. When she went I sighed a sigh of frustration, I should have just stayed in bed.

However, I knew I did have to get ready. I didn't want to look a mess for when my biological mum comes, I still didn't want to meet her but that didn't mean I didn't want to make a good impression.

Before I could get undressed to go in the shower, I heard my phone buzz. I sighed again and picked it up. It was a miss call from Laura. I quickly rang her back.

Me: Hey, you called?

Laura: Yeah, Are you ok, you know, for today?

Me: No not really, but I got myself in this mess so I'm gonna have to deal with it

Laura: Well, I know you're gonna be fine and she will love you

Me: Hopefully, and thanks. Love ya

Laura: love ya too

Me: byeeee

Laura: byeeee

I smiled as I turned my phone off. I really knew I found a great best friend and whatever happened, she would always be there for me.

"I hope your in the shower misses!" I heard Z shout from outside my room.

I rolled my eyes. "Just about to get in." I shouted back before getting undressed and stepping in to the hot steamy water.

~~~

After my shower, I went to go choose my outfit.
I knew I didn't want something too fancy, but not too causal either. Damn who knew choosing clothes could be this hard.

Finally I managed to find an outfit which I approved on.