My terrible secret

Imma back ⚠️ This chapter may upset some readers so please read with caution ⚠️
——————————————————————
Casey's POV:
As soon as I woke up, my stomach churned, indicating I was about to be sick. I threw myself out of bed and ran as a fast as I could to my bathroom. Leaning over the toilet, I vomited out what felt like all of my insides. I hated it.

"Shit!" I shouted loudly, covering my mouth with my hand soon after, realising my parent's probably heard it.

Tears started pouring from my eyes which I violently rubbed with my sleeve. No. I can't cry, not today. Today is Z's birthday and I want to make it as special as I can.

"Casey, What was that, are you alright? You shouldn't be using that language you know." Tom appeared by my door frame, rubbing his eyes tiredly.

"Yep, just stubbed my toe, that's all." I lied, feeling so bad because now I would be hiding two big secrets, the biggest secrets I would ever have to hide in my whole life.

I know he could sense how nervous I was.

"Look, try to be quiet, it is Z's birthday and she deserves to have a lie in, ok?" He told me, now crossing his arms.

"Sure." I fake smiled at him. However, in reality, I just wanted to burst out into tears.

Tom just responded with a small smile before nodding and closing my door.

I went over and sat on my bed, putting my head in my hands.

"What the fuck am I supposed to do." I whispered to myself before bursting into tears.

You may be wondering what is happening, why I am crying, why I'm scared and why being sick is such a big deal. Oh, and what my two biggest secrets are.

Well I am going to tell you, just being warned, it's not a very nice story, if that's even what you can call it.

So here goes nothing....

It was about a few months ago....yes I am able to keep it for that long and it is slowly killing me.

I remember this evening very clearly, just me, Laura Amy and Aish went out for a Mc Donald's. We went shopping for a little bit after...you know...just what normal teenagers do.

We met some other friends from schools there and started having a conversation and hanging out making me completely lose track of time.

I was having an amazing time, it made me forget all of the negativities in life and I just enjoyed spending time with my friends. It really made me feel important and my depression was hardly even there.

But of course....good times always come to an end right? Right.

I checked my phone and was shocked to see it was 10:30, I was supposed to be home 40 minutes ago and it would take me a good 15 minutes to walk home.

I quickly said goodbye to everyone and started walking back home....alone...in the dark.

I remember not being scared at all, just casually listening to music with my earphones...oh how I wished I rang my parents to pick me up.

It had been about 5 minutes until I realised a strange looking....man? He seemed to be watching me very closely...too closely.

He looked about in his mid thirties, way older than Tom and Z and was wearing all black which made him seem even more creepy.

I decided to speed walk, I wasn't taking any chances. I was so scared, my heart rapidly beating in my chest.

I looked back again, just to check, but....he want there.