Pinky promise?

I'm sooooo sorry for not updating in ages!!! I have got so much homework and it hasn't even been two weeks back at school😫 I'm just trying to keep up with school work as I really want to do well. I love you guys so much I can't even put it in words. Thanks for all the support and hope you enjoy this chapter❤️🥰
——————————————————————
Zendaya's POV:
It has been 2 weeks since Jen and Cooke Asked Casey to be their bridesmaid. I remember her reaction just like it was yesterday.

She sat there for a few seconds, taking it in before jumping up. Her mouth wide open with shock and happiness. She jumped up and down smiling.

"Yes, Yes, yes! I would love too!" She screamed as she ran up to them both and engulfing them into a group hug.

"This is like a dream come true." She mumbled in to Jen's chest.

It was a very pure moment, and one I will definitely remember.

"We thought it would be better to ask you in person." Jen whispered to her before kissing Casey on the head.

"You're part of our family now...you all are." Cooke said, lifting his head up to me, Tom and the twins before looking back down at Case and smiling at her.

The rest of the night we just listened to music and sang along and played some games like Marco, Polo and some board games. It was a very fun night, I do like Jen and Cooke and think they are very nice, I just don't want them to take Case always form us...as selfish as that sounds.

Anyway, In the past two weeks we made sure our house was a lot safer due to the burglary by adding extra security cameras outside and inside the house.

We even got a guard to stay by the gates if anyone manages to get through just for a few weeks as extra safety.

Tom's head seems to be fine and he is recovering well, luckily, we haven't had to go back to the hospital.

The twins will soon be turning six months...they are so big now. I remember holding their tiny bodies in my arms in the hospital, feeling scared and overwhelmed but also feeling so excited.

Having kids taught me that time can go by so quick and you must cherish every moment with them as they won't always be little and dependant on you. Casey has already matured so much since we adopted her.

"Z?" Tom whispered, I looked down to see him stretching his arms, buried under our duvet. It was 7:30 in the morning and yes I was already awake.

"Are you ok?" He asked, snuggling into my side obviously still half asleep.

I chucked slightly before running my hands through his hair.

"Of course I am, why wouldn't I be?" I replied.

"You just seemed to be staring into space." He smiled at me.

"Nah, I was just thinking, don't worry about me." I leant down and kissed his cheek.

"What were you thinking about?" He asked me, now sitting up and putting his arm around me whilst I leant my head on his shoulder.

I sighed loudly. "Just about Casey and her future you know, will she want to live with her biological family when she's older? Stuff like that."

"Oh Z." He kissed the top of my head. "You don't need to worry about that, I know Case will want to stay with us."

"Yes but Tom, we don't know that, especially since Jen and Cooke are getting married and god knows if she will get pregnant after the wedding. She'll probably want to be with her biological family." I just can't stop all the negative thoughts from flowing through but my mind.

"Z, you're definitely overthinking it, plus, you should be excited for your birthday tomorrow." I looked up at Tom, he had a huge smile on his face making him look even more adorable than her already is.

I laughed. "You're right Tommy, sorry." I sighed, reaching up and kissing his lips lightly.

"I know." He chuckled, I rolled my eyes and rolled both of us over so I was lying on top of him, gazing into his gorgeous eyes that twinkled as he looked up at me.

Before I knew it, our lips crashed together, his hands gently grabbed the side of my face, pulling me closer.

Our tongues swirled around each other , making a fuzzy feeling appear in my stomach. I just didn't want this moment to end.

After about a few minutes we pulled away breathless, our faces both flushed red.

"I love you so much." Tom mumbled burying his head into my shoulder.

"Me too Tommy." I whispered, running my fingers through his soft curls.

Soon enough, the twins started crying, indicating that it was time for us to get them up and ready for the day.

I rolled my eyes and laughed, so did Tom. I rolled off of him and groaned as the cold wrapped around my body as I left the warmth and comfort of my bed.

~~~

After we changed the twins out of their dirty diapers and put some cute outfits on them, Casey appeared by the doorway, rubbing her eyes tiredly before yawning, making me and Tom yawn after.

I giggled. "Morning Case." I went over and gave her a side hug because my other arm was wrapped around Kaytln.

"Morning." She whispered. I could tell by the time of her voice and they way she looked that she wasn't feeling very well.

"Tom, will it be ok if you feed the twins breakfast today." I whispered in his ear whilst passing Kaytln over to him.

"Of course." He replied, taking the twins out of the room whilst they gurgled away to each other in their own language.

"Are you ok sweetie?" I Asked, but before I Casey could reply, she was sprinting out of the twins room and into the bathroom.

Worried, I followed her into the the bathroom to find her leaning over the toilet, vomiting.

"Oh baby girl." I quickly sat by her side, patting her back gently as she was sick and held back her hair so it wouldn't go in her face.

After 5 minutes she was finished, her eyes were red and puffy from crying. I pulled her into a hug and let her cry into my chest. I rested my chin on her head whilst I rubbed her back. She was shaking violently from the tears, making my heart break even more.

"I will always be by your side ok baby girl, we'll get through this." I told her, I remember the last time she was sick, I was in the hospital so I couldn't be with her and I will forever regret that. I hated being sick as a kid and would always have my mom by my side so I want to make sure I comfort Casey as much as I can.

"I'm sorry." She sniffed, finally pulling away.

"Why? You have nothing to be sorry for." I placed my hand on her shoulder and massaged it gently.

"It's your b...birthday tomorrow and I will be ill." She struggled to say as some tears still ran down when cheeks.

"Oh Case, I don't mind. You and the twins are way more important to me than my birthday." Casey is such a thoughtful person and always wants to make sure we are ok. We just need to get her to focus on her self sometimes and self love.

"Pinky promise?" She smiled.

"Pinky promise."
————————————————————————
I'm soooo sorry again for taking ages to upload!!!! I love you guyssss sooo muchhhh its unbelievable🥰🥰😊