(1) the mysterious island

3rd person:

"Mark my words There will never be a more screwed up time in Washington. But we can't let it stop us." The determined man said looking out towards the building from the taxi.

Him and his partner left their taxi and began walking up the steps towards the building. The partner carrying a briefcase labeled MONARCH.

Protestors protesting for 'no more war' cover the perimeter of the building

The two men began walking through the halls, past busy workers as they worked on large computers.

"Maybe now is not the best time to ask" the man holding the briefcase said nervously. His glasses slipping a little as he walked with his friend.

"Monarch is on the cast of being shut down Brooks. We are broke! When this war ends,we will never get approval for our expedition."

"I am not confident in our presentation.I mean all of our material are loose slip.In one day, one day...I could have all this organized." The nervous African American said to his friend , trying to get some time to be fully prepared.

There conversation was cut short when an announcement was made on the television that made the larger man more determined that ever.

"That we today,have concluded an agreement...to end the war and bring peace with honor in Vietnam.all American forces will be withdraw."

"We don't have a day." He concluded as they walked over to the secretary

"Hello there. Bill Randa here to see Senator Willis."

"Of course, Mr. Randa.I left you a message this morning about rescheduling today's appointment. But he should have some thing available in the coming weeks". The receptionist responded but was caught when the door leading to the Senators offices opened and him and another man came out.

" oh God" the man said as he saw the duo he didn't want to see.
".Al, you looking well." The larger man  Rhanda greeted as he gave out his hand for the man to shake

"You didn't get the message, Randa? To reschedule?" The Senator asked but recieved a response right away.

"For the fifth time? I must have missed it ,It'll be quick." The man tried to persuade.
The Senator was in thought but then obliged to their demand and walked back into his office with the two men falling right behind him.

He placed his bag on his desk and began packing while he spoke. The two men then took a seat in the chairs infront of his desk.

 The two men then took a seat in the chairs infront of his desk