(3) Briefing

Tyler pov:
It's been two days later and I was making my
way to the meeting point in Bangkok Thailand for this 'mapping expedition'"

I began walking with my backpack on. I was wearing my black combat boots, some loose black pants and a navy blue top with a denim jacket.

I walked through what looked to be a metal work factory, which lead to a market place. After a while of walking I made it to pier 14. I looked up and saw a large ship, I scrunched my eyebrows up in confusion as I see them transporting multiple helicopters upon the ship as well as muiltiple crates.

Wow someone could have mentioned that there was gonna be military personal on board.

I walked over towards a man who was wearing a light blue uniform and he has a clipboard in his hand.

"Tyler Johnson" I said
The man looked down at his clipboard and then looked up at me in shock.
"Tyler Johnson is a woman" he said
I just looked at him like really.
"Last time I checked" I said as I began to walk past him.

Walking towards the steps that board the ship ,  one of the army men asked "can I help you" in a deep voice.
I took out some papers from my pocket and handed to him.

He began to read "it says here your an animal behaviorist, you work at a research center in South Africa , must be a long way from home for you and you were out of the country for two years researching out in the jungles of Brazil and survived all by yourself, damn I will admit that is impressive for a....." The man drifted off looking at my appearance.

"What ,for a woman , save it" I said with an eye roll , I snatched the papers from his hand and began walking up the steps.

As I got up the stairs I ended up bumping into a person causing the paper in my hand to fall.
"So sorry" I said as I crouched down to pick up the paper , but a much larger hand beat me to it. I looked up and saw there was a very good looking man that had crouched down as well.

"No I'm sorry" he said as he looked up . And wow I think my heart just stopped , he's really handsome and his eyes are breathe taking. I quickly got up and cleared my throat at the sudden thoughts. The mysterious man got up as well and handed me the paper and began to walk away with his bag.

"Maybe this won't be so bad after all" I muttered to myself. I walked towards where my room was so I could place my stuff and get ready for the meeting. In the process I ended up meeting this really sweet photojournalist Mason.

Atleast I'm not surrounded entirely by testosterone.

Later on ,after the ship had deployed I made my way to the break room for the meeting.
As I got there I walked over to one side of the room and I'm not gonna lie I did receive some wild whistles which I just ignored.

A projector was then set up and the meeting was in full swing as a man walked up to the front and began to speak.