Chapter 7

Aspen's POV

I sobbed and sank down on the wall. Ivy touched my shoulder and I looked up, puffy eyed. She clucked her tongue and pulled me up, " Honey all these guys are going to mess you up." I nodded, "I don't know what is wrong with me! I've been so out of it." I flung my hands down and she squeezed my shoulder. Cocking her head, she pulled away. "We need to take a pregnancy test missy. You are a mess. And it might shed some light on your nausea." I nodded slowly then bit my lip. "What will I do?" Ivy shrugged, "I don't really know...but you know what? We'll figure this all out. We always do." We hugged tightly and walked down the hall, out of the school.
When we got home, after stopping at the pharmacy for a pregnancy test, we hurried straight to my bedroom. Ivy bit her lip as I stared at the box, not moving. I pushed my shoulders back and went to the bathroom. I took a deep breath and peed. I can't believe I'm doing this..this is crazy. I stood and went to my room, not looking at the test. Ivy squealed when I came back in. I shook my finger at her, "Stop that! I refuse to look! You tell me! One line means I'm not pregnant, two lines means I am pregnant.." I handed her the stick and she looked at it. I bit my nails nervously, "Well?" After a suspenseful minute, she grins, "No baby! Let's go party!" I wrinkled my nose, "Not tonight..at least for me. The last time..you know what happened. You go have fun. And do not touch Kevin Rodriguez." Ivy raised an eyebrow, "Pleaseeeeeee you know that ain't gonna happen. My hands are going to be all over my man. Are you sure boo? I don't want you to be lonely..."She winked. I nodded, grinning at her pet name. "I'm sure. I like being away from all the drama. And trust me. My life is pure drama." She gave a satisfied nod and blew me a kiss, hurrying to my door, " I know! Wish I had that much fun! You're a doll! Kevin has been waiting for me." I chuckled and waved goodbye. She shut the door hurriedly and I flopped back onto my bed, sighing. My door opened, "Mom?" I called, not moving. I sat up and gasped when I saw Connor, a wild look in his eyes. He walked to me quickly, with a look of pure desire. I scrambled to my headboard and put out a hand, "Connor! What...what are you doing? Please Connor..not this..please.." I begged him, tightly shutting my eyes. Connor growled, roughly pulling me onto his lap. I gasped and sat on him, speechless. What is he thinking?  What am I thinking!?!?! Make him stop Aspen. I opened my eyes and saw him lowering his head to kiss me. I opened my mouth to stop him but...for some reason..I didn't. I let him kiss me, not gently like the first kiss..but like a mad man, devouring my lips. I melted against him and pulled my fingers through his thick hair. I slowly straddled him and he grunted, pulling away. I saw the look in his eyes, desire and I knew I had complete power over him. I bit my lip, and took his head in my hands, pulling him close for another kiss. I didn't think about Logan who was working all night, about Ivy or my parents. I thought about the man in front of me, under my spell, silently begging me to kiss him. I pushed him down and he looked me in the eye, with a look of lust and maybe love? I ignored the look and kissed him again.

One hour later, I rolled over and sighed. Looking to my right, I shrieked and sat up, pulling the sheets up to my neck. I had forgotten what Connor and I had done. Connor cracked open a black eye and grinned, "Hey beautiful." I scrunched my eyes closed as a tear escaped, "Connor! Look what we've done..." I looked at our naked bodies and stood, sniffling and pulling the sheets around me. Connor hurried over to me, hugging me close, "Hey hey hey baby..what's wrong?" I choked on my tears, "Don't call me that! I cheated.. on Logan. Oh Connor, look what you made me do!" I pulled away from him and sobbed. Connor rubbed his neck, "Aspen..I thought you wanted this.." I reddened and then growled, "I didn't storm into someone's house and have force them to have sex. I couldn't stop you!" I spat, angry at Connor. Connor pulled away, "Listen..Baby.. I didnt force you to do noth-" I stiffened, "Don't call me that! Just shut up! I'm an awful person! You're an awful person! Think of Olivia! Connor, I slept with you and I have a boyfriend who treats me like a queen! Just..let's forget this ever happened alright?" I tossed him his clothes. He gaped at me and I glared at him, folding my arms across my chest, which was rising and falling angrily. "Connor. Stop staring at me like I'm crazy. You're not stupid. Put your clothes on and leave. Now." I snapped. Connor's eyes narrowed and stomped up to me, grabbing me roughly and kissing me. I melted then stiffened, shoving him off, "Goodbye." Connor huffed and left my room. I picked up a pair of pink short shorts and my white tank top and quickly put it on. Tears coursed down my cheeks and I wiped them away slowly. What time is it? 7:34. I sat on my bed on my laptop for a few hours, when Logan opened my door and grinned, bringing my favourite food, chicken chow mein. I wiggled my fingers and patted my bed. He grinned and placed the food on my nightstand. He sat beside me and began kissing me. This time, I kissed him back enthusiastically. His lips left my lips and kissed my neck, I sighed happily. An hour later, I lay my head across his bare chest and sighed, happily. Logan sighed and spoke, "You're so beautiful." I giggled then sighed, "Thanks for coming over Baby...it's so late though." Logan glanced at my clock and snorted, "It's barely 10 and your parents are asleep. You and I can eat then we can sleep." I grinned and kissed his cheek. "Baby...you're adorably bossy." I took the chicken chow mein off my nightstand. I sniffed and sighed in pure happiness, "This smells so good." Logan grinned, "Well aren't you going to share?" I raised a brow and took a bite, "No." I grinned and slurped up a noodle. "Mmmm..This. Is. Heaven." I moaned and closed my eyes in pure pleasure. Logan smirked, sat up and taking my food, he shoveled in an enormous bite, "Mmmmm. Keep those moans for me Baby. " He grinned and kissed me, chewing. I grinned and kissed him back, but I gasped and stared at him. "Logan..honey...Did you..do what we talked about earlier?" He cocked his head and shook it slowly. "Don't worry Babe. I got this." I rolled my eyes, "I took a pregnancy test today." I watched Logan's reaction. His eyes widened and he gripped my arms. I winced and kissed his cheek, "Take a deep breath babe. No baby." I giggled at his relieved face then cocked my head, picking up my phone.
"Connor."
"Aspen. What do u want?"
"Protection. Did you use it?"
"No."
"Great." I flung my phone on my bed and dropped back. "What babe?" Logan played with my hair and I shut my eyes and groaned, "I don't want you to leave." He kissed my lips, "Then sleep sweetheart...I'm not going anywhere." I clutched his hand and closed my eyes, drifting into a dreamless, fitful sleep.

^^^
Whoaaaaa....what a plot twist! Let's slow down and rewind. Keep reading this is just the beginning!😁😉 Hehehehe don't forget to vote and comment y'all🤗 Voting and commenting keeps me going!😁
Thank you loves❤💕

<3 <3 writing_princess16