Chapter 38

Connor's POV

I looked at Aspen quizzically. "Are you sure?" She turned to me and  smiled tiredly, "I'm..I'm just tired Connor. Nothing is wrong. I can't wait to leave." I beamed at her and nodded, "I can't wait for guys to leave either. My parents want to meet Lindsay so badly. You can come stay a night or few at my house so I can get used to taking care of her overnight." She avoided my eyes and smoothed Lindsay's hair. "I don't know Connor..you have a girlfriend you know." I blinked and turned to her, "I know..but as I told you..my daughter is always going to be more important than my girlfriend." She nodded and smiled as Lindsay stretched in her sleep. "Can I take her? Please?" She looked down at Lindsay, biting her lip. She smiled softly and nodded. I scooped her out of Aspen's arms and sighed as she nestled close in my chest.  Aspen smiled at me as tears filled her eyes. I frowned, "Are you okay?" She nodded slowly then sighed, "I'm fine...Kiss me Connor. Please." I blinked in shock. "Um..what?" I strode to Lindsay's cradle and laid her gently. "Kiss you?" I sat on the bed beside her and stared into her tear filled eyes. She nodded slowly then leaned forwards, eyes closed.  I breathed deeply and whispered on her lips, "Are you sure?" She smiled sweetly, "Mmm hmm." I chuckled and kissed her harshly. She bit my lip gently and I opened my mouth in surprise. Her tongue darted out and I pulled her on my lap. She gasped then smiled against my lips. I bit her lip gently and her tongue darted out again. Tasting raspberries on her lips, I pulled away, breathing heavily. My eyes fell to her tank top, chest heaving. I looked away and blushed. She laughed softly and gripped my chin. "Olivia doesn't kiss you like that huh?" I licked my lips as hers moved slowly. Yanking her back on my lap, I leaned close to her ear. "No..I just didn't realize you could kiss like that." I whispered and felt a surge of pride as she shivered. I stared at her plump, pink lips, slightly swollen from the bites. I put a hand on the back of her neck and dipped my head. Her soft lips touched mine and she wrapped her hands around my neck. I pulled her closer and kissed her harder. Our bodies molded together as our mouths fought for control. I rested my hands on her hips as her hands ran through my hair.  My lips left hers and I kissed her neck. I heard her giggle and I pulled away, looking her eyes. "What's so funny?" She shook her head cutely. "Nothing, my neck is ticklish." I grinned widely and sighed contentedly. She leaned forward and kissed me gently. Her lips left mine and I instantly ached for their sweetness. I blinked and waited. Her fingers played with my fingers gently. "Thank you." I looked down at our bodies, she was resting comfortably on my lap, my arms wrapped around her curvy and slightly chubby body. She shifted and I blushed, "Don't move." She raised an eyebrow. "That's all you have to say? Don't move? Ohh..." She blushed bright red. "I'm sorry." I squinted in embarrassment and she chuckled. "It's my fault.." She brushed away a lock of hair and bit her lip, "We should..we should never forget that kiss." I laughed and hugged her waist, "We should kiss like that more often." She looked in my eyes and tears filled hers. I stroked her arm, "What's wrong? You keep crying and you won't tell me why."  She shook her head and wiped away a tear. I took her hand and stroked the back gently. "What's wrong Aspen?"  She ran a finger over my cheek. "Nothing Connor. I just..I wonder what would have happened between us if Logan hadn't come..not that I'm wishing that of course. I just..wonder."  I nodded, "I don't know honestly. Maybe I would've broken up with Olivia." She sighed and laid her head on my shoulder, "Don't break up with her..you're going to need her." I rubbed her back, "What do you mean?" She hugged me close, "Doesn't matter now...stay with me..with us tonight." I widened my eyes, "Really? Are you sure?" Her bright blue eyes met mine and she smiled,  "I'm very sure." I grinned, "I'll call my mom and let her know." She nodded and slid off my lap. I jumped off the bed and went out the door.

Me: I'm staying with Aspen and Lindsay tonight

Mom: Ok..is everything alright? What about Olivia? She's here now.

Me: Yeah everything's great actually. I'll call Olivia.

Mom: Alright honey..be safe. Love you

Me: Mom! Really? Love u too

I sighed as I went into Olivia's contact. I started typing and then erased it, she deserved me to call her.

Me: Hey babe..I'm not going to be home tonight

Olivia: Babe! Omgosh why? I'm waiting for you in bed...

Me: Staying at a friend's..he's in a rough spot

Olivia: Oh..alright. I'll see you tmrw then?

Me: Ya of course. Night baby

Olivia: Niigghhtt babe

I slipped my phone back in my pocket and walked back into the room. Aspen sat on her phone, frowning. I strode over and sat beside her. "What's up?" She looked up and clicked her phone off. "Nothing to worry about. My mom."  I nodded, understanding. I lay down and Aspen flopped beside me. I let my fingers search for her hand and smiled when her fingers tickled my palm.  I pulled her hand and she cuddled closer. Just then Lindsay let out an angry wail. Aspen sat up and groaned. I sat up after her and kissed her forehead. "I got her." She smiled sweetly and lay back down. I ambled to Lindsay's cradle and scooped a crying Lindsay in my arms. Immediately I started jiggling and cooing.  "She's still tired..maybe we were too loud." Aspen spoke up and rested her chin in her hand. I glanced over at her as Lindsay's eyes started to close. "I doubt that. We were pretty quiet." I winked at Aspen who coughed and turned beet red. I laughed and smiled. "She's asleep." I gently laid Lindsay back down in her cradle and hurried back to Aspen. I lay down, sighing. Aspen smiled and lay on my chest. "Connor...thank you." I smiled and yawned, "You're welcome Aspen." She snuggled closer and I pulled her close.

^^^

Wowwww what is up with Aspen? That make out scene y'all... and why did Connor lie to Olivia? Will he break up with her? I love Caspen and why didn't she tell Connor? Keep reading, commenting and voting my lovelies!! Thanks for all the feedback!

xoxo writing_princess16