Chapter 20

Aspen's POV

I slammed my car door shut and laid my head on the steering wheel. My shoulders shook with heavy sobs and I picked up my phone and dialed Logan's number. "Babe? You ok?" "N-n-no. B-b-baby I-I-I need y-y-you." I sobbed. "Are you ok?! Babe! Stay right where you are. Don't move!" I nodded then realized he couldn't see me nod. "O-o-ok." I whispered and hung up. I squeezed my eyes shut and let the tears course down my cheeks. I jumped when Lindsay kicked then smiled and started rubbing my belly. Soon more tears came and I started sobbing my heart out. I felt arms around me and I opened my eyes, hiccuping. "Y-you c-c-cam-m-e." Logan brushed back my hair, she with my tears. "Baby! Of course I did. Oh I was so worried. I thought something was wrong with you and Lindsay." I pulled back and wiped my cheeks, biting my lip. He really cares about us..how come I just can't let Connor go! I sniffed again and shook my head, "I just...I really needed you." Logan rubbed my back gently then grinned, "You know what we need? A date. We haven't been on a real date in a long time." I blinked then smiled slowly, "I'd like that." He wiped away a stray tear and grinned, opening his door. "I'll pick you up at 7." I nodded and watched as he strode to his Jeep. I started my car and drove slowly. I hurried to my room, looking at the time. 5:17. I called Ivy who barely hung out with me because of Kevin, her boyfriend but she agreed to come. I walked to my closet and sighed. "Nothing FITS!" I yelled angrily then heard my door open. Ivy walked in and grinned, "Luckily I'm here to help." She picked up a peach coloured dress, "Oh you have to try this on! You'd stunning!" I glared at the A line dress, "I don't want to look like a grandma!" Ivy put the dress back, rolling her eyes, "Always so extra." She pulled out a beige bodycon dress and gasped, "You would look adorable in this!" Raising my eyes to the ceiling, I snatched the dress and stalked to the bathroom. I slipped into it and pinched my eyes shut, "Ivy! Come! I don't wanna look." She flung the door open and squealed. "You look amazing." I opened my eyes slowly then put my hands over my mouth in shock. The dress hugged my belly yet made it look adorable. It fell over my curves and I loved it.

Tears gathered in my eyes and I laughed softly

Tears gathered in my eyes and I laughed softly. "I..look...pretty." Ivy looked at me and blinked rapidly, "Of course you do. Why did you not think you did?" She squeezed my hand and I sniffed, "Because...because I'm pregnant. Pregnant women don't look pretty. Most don't anyway." Ivy smiled, "Well..you are definitely one of the gorgeous ones!" I choked on a sob and hugged her close. Ivy squeezed me hard and I laughed, wiping away tears. "Now let's start with your makeup..and you can spill the tea." I opened my mouth to speak when my phone rang, playing my ringtone for Logan, You Are The Reason. Ivy giggled and wiggled her eyebrows. I snorted and then answered the phone, "Baby?"
"Hey princess. Are you excited?" I giggled girlishly and shrugged, "I don't know...should I be?" I heard his deep chuckle and sighed. Oh man even his laugh is sexy. How is this man mine? I honestly just want to touch him now. I gulped and gathered my thoughts, "Uhhh babe..can you repeat that? I...um... didn't hear what you said." He chuckled sexily again, "Nevermind baby..I know what you were thinking. Can't wait to see you later. Love you baby girl. Tell Lindsay Daddy loves her." Just then Lindsay decided to have a kick boxing match from my excitement. I licked my lips and spoke huskily, "I told her..I'll see you later then. Love you too bae." I hung up and blinked. Ivy burst out laughing, "Your eyes look crazy." I rolled my eyes and watched her pick up my makeup bag. "Crazy how?" She snickered and picked up a brush, "Sex crazed." I choked on my saliva and glared at her, "Shut up and do my makeup please." She gave a weird cackle and started doing my makeup. I sighed then spoke, "So about that tea..."
"Ooo yes girl. Spill! I've been waiting all day."
I giggle then sighed, "Well I went to my special spot and when I got there.. guess who was there?"
"Oh my gosh...Connor! That little snake. What happened?"
"He told me to stay...Ivy He started bawling...I couldn't do it though. No matter how much he begged...he even felt Lindsay move and then..he...he kissed me. But I slapped him! And we're done."
"Yes girl! Tell him to go suck-"
"Ivy! Not around Lindsay!" She pursed her lips, "She won't even remember the words until she's about 5. Chill." I pursed my lips and sighed, "I guess so. I just wish he'd stop loving me...makes me love him a little. I don't know why! Logan is so amazing and I love him but a teeny part of me loves Connor."
I watched Ivy swipe lip gloss over my plump lips and puckered. "Well..honey...that feeling is going to leave soon enough." The doorbell sounded and I jumped. Ivy giggled and pushed on my shoulder slightly. "Wait here. I'll get the door." She flew out the door and down the stairs. I pushed back a curl and fidgeted, nervously. Why I am so nervous? We haven't gone on a nice date together in a while. I shouldn't be scared. Lindsay kicked me hard and I winched, rubbing my belly. "Little girl..be on your best behaviour."
"Of course she will. Daddy's here." I gasped and looked up at Logan. Man...did he look good..or was it my hormones kicking in overdrive? Nope. He definitely looked good. He wore a dark blue dress shirt and khaki coloured pants. I blinked and gulped. His eyes ran over my body and he grinned, "You look stunning...so beautiful." I giggled and stood, leaning into his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck and gazed into his eyes, "You make me so happy Logan...I'm so happy Lindsay and I have you...and y-you look amazing. I love you." His eyes watered slightly and his Adam's apple bulged as he swallowed, "Oh baby girl.. I love you even more." He tilted his head and leaned forward, gently caressing my lips with the softest kiss ever. I opened my eyes after the kiss, smiling I kissed him again. "Ahem." We pulled apart and glanced at Ivy. "I hate to break this up but...you have got to go now." I raised an eyebrow and pulled on Logan's arm, "We can always stay in ya know." I whispered saucily. Logan blushed and kissed my cheek, "Um..I would love that but I planned something special for tonight." I smiled and left his arms, "Let's go then. I want to see this special surprise." I started down the stairs, the whole bathroom scene replaying in my head. I bit my lip as I felt guilty. Why do I feel guilty? It's not like I'm with Connor anyway. Why do I feel like I'm betraying him somehow... Logan cocked his head and glanced at me, "Are you ok? Is Lindsay ok?" I smiled gratefully and nodded, going into his Jeep. "I'm perfect." I smiled brightly at him as he slid into his seat. What is wrong with me? I ran a hand over my belly avsentmindedly and Logan grabbed my hand, kissing my knuckles. I breathed a sigh of contentment and closed my eyes.

^^^
Wow..poor Aspen! What is up with her lately? Could there be more Caspen in the near future!?!?!?!😉😁 So...I tried to tap into more feelings today..hope y'all like it! Keep reading, commenting and voting my lovelies!!💖 Don't worry, some big drama is just around the corner!😉 Thanks so much for everything you guys have done already!😣❤
Couldn't do it without you guys!!💓💕💞💗💖

xoxo writing_princess16