Chapter 29

Aspen's POV

I wiped my eyes and looked out the window. Why did he have to come and ruin everything? Logan and I are finally getting along so well. Sighing, I waddled over to my vanity and plopped down. I gasped at my eyes and squealed when my door clanged against the wall. Logan gave a low chuckle and I choked and whirled around. Man how was he so attractive by just laughing like what? Blushing, I stopped staring and turned back to wipe some smudged makeup off my face. "Stop that."  I watched Logan stare at me through my mirror.  He grinned and my heart stopped. "You're just too gorgeous. I can't get enough of you." Giggling I turned to him again, opening my arms for him to come and hug me. He hurried over and hugged me close, showering my face with kisses. I smiled broadly and kissed him again. Leaning back, he rubbed my belly. "Hey baby girl, daddy's here. He brought mommy some ice cream. Want some too?" I giggled again and covered my mouth, "Did you buy my favorite? Dutch chocolate???" Logan turned slightly and shook the ice cream and spoons. I squealed and kissed him again. "Aww baby thank you so much. I love you so much!" I sat on the bed and snatched the ice cream. Curling my feet underneath me, I waited for Logan to join me on the bed. He pulled me into his arms and I licked the ice cream off my spoon and sighed happily. "Why were you crying?" Logan kissed my hairline and I sighed. "Connor came over and confessed everything. " I felt Logan tense and I patted him gently. "Stop. Anyway I refused everything...And congratulated him and Olivia..." Logan tilted my head up and kissed me, interrupting me. I turned and kissed him harder. He pulled me on top of him and stopped for a minute. "I love you so much and thank you for telling me. I trust you." I smiled, "Stop talking and kiss me." Logan chuckled and I leaned down. Finally, I pulled away and rubbed my back. "Sorry babe..my back is killing me." I sat down and Logan sat up, concerned. "Are you ok babe? You seem really tired." I laid down and Logan sat over me. "I'm fine baby. Lindsay has just tired me out." I smiled and Logan rubbed my belly. "Do you want a massage?" I sighed tiredly and shook my head. "No..I just want to sleep." Logan hung his head and I smiled at him, "Hey babe, I'm ok." He shook his head and gripped my hand, "I shouldn't have gotten you pregnant. I feel awful. This is all my fault." I yawned and shook my head, "Enough about that. It's not your fault. I'll be fine. It's just pregnancy. It's all normal. Mom and the doctors said so remember?" Logan shrugged and looked at me, "I still feel so bad though.. I can't do anything to take away your pain." I tried to laugh and wiggled my toes, "You could rub my feet. I'm guaranteed to fall asleep in a few minutes. I'm so very tired, like I can't even think."  Logan leaned forward and kissed than took my feet in his lap and started massaging them.
Twenty minutes later, I blinked slowly and yawned, stretching. I looked for Logan who lay asleep next to me, I smiled slowly and rolled into his arms. He groaned and sighed. I kissed his neck and he opened his eyes. I grinned up at him, and he kissed my cheek. "You looked so peaceful..I had to join you. How are you feeling?" I thought carefully then sighed, "I'm still exhausted, but I'm only awake because I'm so hungry." Logan chuckled and glanced at the half empty ice cream on my nightstand. "Well let's see if your mom made anything to eat. What do you want to eat?" I held my hands for Logan to pull me off the bed and he pulled me gently. I rubbed my belly and yawned again, "Some chicken and pickles.." Logan looked at me weirdly then chuckled, "Whatever you want princess. We can have chicken and you can finish all the pickles in the house if you want." I laughed and waddled towards the door. Logan yanked me back and I blinked. "I love you beautiful." He kissed me and then knelt down, " And I love you too princess." I wiped a tear away and smiled, "I love you too Baby." He stood up and ran his thumb over my cheek. "Come on. Let's go get something to eat." I followed Logan closely behind down the stairs. He sat on the bar stool and I opened the fridge. I grinned when I saw a container of fried chicken. Turning to Logan and shaking it, I shut the fridge door. "You bought me chicken." I hurried over to him and kissed his cheek. I whirled around as I heard a scream. Mom came running out of her room with a grin on her face. "I got the divorce papers!! I'm moving to Europe!" I glanced at Logan and then at my mom. "Mom..I'm not moving to Europe with you." She paused and pursed her lips, "You're not old enough to choose. So unless your father wants to keep this house after the divorce, you're moving with me." I gasped and turned back to Logan, eyes pleading. He stood and wrapped an arm around my waist, "I mean no disrespect Mrs. Moore but Aspen is moving in with me and my family. We have already discussed it." Mom and I gaped at Logan then I threw my arms around Logan. Mom's face tightened and I waited for her to yell. "We'll discuss this later." She turned and flounced back into her room. I tilted my head towards Mom's door then looked into his eyes. They were beautiful and filled with all the love I could imagine from them. I blushed and kissed him softly, "I love you so much." He laughed and pulled me close, burying his lips on my neck, "I love you more. And besides my mom would love to have you live with us. Especially this close to having Lindsay." I laughed as his breath tickled my neck and nodded, "I really would be so happy living with you all..I just don't want to be a burden. Being pregnant is awfully hard on an entire family...I don't want to bother you all and-" Logan covered my babbling with a kiss and I closed my eyes. "That's my cue to stop talking and I would be honoured to move in with you." I kissed him gently and picked up my chicken, biting into a drumstick.

^^^
Sweet chapter, not a lot of drama but Laspen is getting cuter and cuter..But y'all know I always have something up my sleeve so..what's gonna happen between them???? Anyways keep reading, commenting and voting my lovelies💗💖💓💕❤

xoxo writing_princess16