Chapter 11

This is the Christmas special that I have been talking about..I hope y'all like it! I was in the Christmas spirit and wanted to share it with my readers! Alright, skip me talking, ( because I know you are hehe) and read this mind blowing chapter! Merry Christmas all!!!🎄❤💓
xoxo writing_princess16

Connor's POV

I brushed a tear from Aspen's eye, "Now..do you want to tell me what's wrong?" My breath hitched as I looked at her blue eyes, swollen, red, and sad. I kissed her forehead and she gulped back a sob, "Aspen...you need to tell me so I can help you." She pulled away and sighed, "I'm pregnant and Logan just left me." I blinked, ""Pregnant?" She nodded slowly and fidgeted, "I'm not sure if the baby is yours or his Connor..." I rose my eyebrows, "What do you mean?.." She bit her lip and blushed, "Exactly what I said." I looked out the window and ran a hand over my face, "Well how will you be able to tell?" She bit her lip again, "When the baby is born. I'm newly pregnant. The baby is about a week or so. Maybe two weeks at most. Connor..I'm so sorry." Tears filled her eyes and I sighed, kissing her. "Nothing to be sorry about Aspen. I knew the consequences. It's not your fault..we'll figure something out..does Logan know we had sex?" Aspen violently shook her head, "Now that there's a baby...I'll have to tell him though." I rubbed her back comfortingly, "You're not alone Aspen. I'm always here." She hiccuped and wiped her eyes, "What about Olivia?" I mentally smacked my forehead, "I'll uh...figure something out with her. You just worry about the baby." I dropped a hand on her flat stomach. My baby could be in there...growing. I ran my hand all along and smiled, "Daddy will work everything out." Aspen snorted and then clapped her hands over her mouth. "I'm sorry!" Tears welled in her eyes and she sighed, frustrated. Pregnancy hormones are kicking in. I grinned and kissed her cheek, "It'll all be ok. Logan will come to his senses and we'll figure out the baby's father when he or she is born...for now though, let's just talk about the baby." Aspen laid her head on my shoulder and nodded. I looked up, it was lunch already, students flooded the parking lot. Aspen climbed back over to her seat and I started the car, "What are you hungry for?" She pursed her lips thoughtfully, running a finger over them. "French fries and fried chicken." I laughed, "Fast food it is." The drive was filled with comfortable conversation. I glanced at Aspen who was pulling on her hair. I dropped a hand on her leg, "We'll figure this out. We got this." She smiled gratefully as I turned into the KFC drive-through. I ordered and when I started driving back to school, she took a bite of chicken, groaning in pleasure. She lifted a drumstick to my lips with a smile and I took a bite. Chewing thoughtfully, I spoke. "If the baby is mine..what will we do?" Aspen looked at me shyly, "We'd be together." I grinned, "What about Logan?" She frowned, "I don't know..he doesn't want a baby..." I looked over at her as she sighed sadly. The remainder of the ride was silent and I parked in the school parking lot. I took out my keys and opened my mouth, Aspen leaned over and kissed my cheek softly. "Thanks...for everything." She smiled gratefully and I blushed, "It was nothing. Well... I better get to physics..." She nodded and stepped out the car, stretching. I looked at her figure, discreetly and sighed. She's stunning..and she has no clue. I hope the baby inside of her is mine. I will take care of her...of them both. I got out of the car and trudged to physics. Slipping into my seat before the second bell, I grinned at Kevin. He raised his eyebrows and whispered, "What man?" I shrugged, "Just was hanging out with my girl." He wrinkled his brow. "I just saw Olivia talking to Ashley...oh that girl! Dang man! You're in the middle of a love triangle." I rolled my eyes, "Stop that." Olivia came and slid in the seat next to me, all smiles. "Hello darling." I inwardly groaned, "Hi babe." "Where were you at lunch? I couldn't find you and I wanted to talk to you." She poured and I chuckled, "Busy. I went out." She licked her lips and smiled, "Oh..ok." She turned to the front as Mr. Peterson started talking. I sighed and took out a pencil, scribbling down notes. Getting distracted, I started thinking of baby names. Isaac..Leah..Zander..Jesselynn..Dylan..Carly..Victor..Tyler..Riley. I grinned at the name, Riley. Riley for a girl and Zander for a boy. Kevin snatched my paper as the bell rang and gasped. Yanking my paper back, I blushed and stuffed it in my notebook. "What the heck was that?!?" He hissed and I shrugged, "You can read can't you?" His eyes bulged and he lowered his voice, "Don't push me Lake." I sighed, "Just a bunch of names Rodriguez." He narrowed his eyes, "You've known me for years man. What aren't you telling me?" I sighed and rolled my shoulders, "Aspen is pregnant." Kevin paled, "PREGNANT!?! Dude what have I always told you? DO NOT have kids!" He hissed angrily and I looked around nervously, "Talk quieter!" "Wait...you said Aspen...she ain't your girl.." He narrowed his eyes at me. I looked away, "I uh...I had sex with her, but she also had sex with Logan on the same day." Kevin raked a hand through his hair, "Dude....so it could possibly not be your kid?" I nodded, "Technically...yeah. We won't know until the baby is here." Kevin nodded, "What are you gonna do about Olivia?" I sighed, "If it's that jerk's kid...I will still be with Olivia. I refuse to raise that kid." I spat and Kevin raised an eyebrow, "This is Aspen's child we are talking about man...you love that girl." I nodded, "Yeah...but I'm not really thrilled about having a kid and if I can not be with her because it's not mine then I will." Kevin shrugged, "Dude it's your choice...I don't really know what to say...or do. Her parents...and yours are gonna kill you." I winced and rubbed my forehead, "I know..." I heard a sniffle and both Kevin and I snapped our heads in the direction of the sound. My heart sank as I saw Aspen look at me; pain, in the form of tears leaking out of her beautiful, big, blue eyes. She rushed at me, eyes blazing. "HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT!?!?! HOW DARE YOU!?!" She screamed and slapped me across the face. Chest heaving, she broke down, punching me. "This is your fault! This could be your baby and you're talking like that!?!?! And you!" She whirled on Kevin and slapped him even harder, "You...absolute jerk." She hissed, sobbing. Screaming and sobbing, she started hitting me again, "I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I wish I had never met you!" I captured her arms, "Aspen..baby stop." She yanked her arms away and backed away from me. "I AM NOT YOUR BABY! DO NOT CALL ME THAT! Don't you DARE touch me! Even if this is your baby, I REFUSE to let you have ANYTHING to do with it! Do you hear me?! I would rather be dead! Then let you near my child or me again!" She yelled, tears streaming down her red, blotchy cheeks. I hung my head, "Aspen...calm down...for the baby and for me please." I pleaded, reaching for her. She stubbornly shook her head, backing away, "No! Don't touch me! Just get out of my life!" She turned and ran out of the building, sobbing. I was about to run after her when I felt an arm on my shoulder, I whirled on Kevin to see Olivia standing there, watching closely. Tears fell from her eyes and I hung my head. "Olivia..baby.. it's not what you think..or what it looks like.." She looked at Kevin and arched a perfectly manicured brow. "Its exactly how I think. That girl is trying to steal my man and I won't let her." She hurried up to me and hugged me. I swallowed, hugging her back, feeling guilty.  What have I done?...What will I do?

^^^
Wheeewwww... Christmas special got me in my feeeellllsssss!! What is actually wrong with Connor?!
Don't forget to vote and comment my "darlings"!😉😂
Tell me who you like more, Connor or Logan? Also...why was Olivia so calm after finding out about Aspen's pregnancy? What's she planning? Who's POV should I do next? I'm thinking Aspen or Logan..🤔

Anyways...Merry Christmas my lovelies💓🎄

Don't forget to share the Christmas spirit and follow me😊❤