Chapter 23

Aspen's POV

I bit my lip nervously and hung up the phone. I patted my belly when Lindsay kicked. "Daddy is worrying Momma baby girl..but Momma has to keep you safe. So I'll just try not to stress." I picked up my phone again and was about to call Ivy when Mom burst through the door. "Oh my gosh! Aspen! Oh honey, are you okay?!" She hurried over and brushed back my hair. I laughed then sniffed, tears tumbling down my cheeks. "I'm ok..I'm OK! It was just Braxton hicks. Now you made cry." I tried to laugh but my lower lip trembled. "Oh honey. I forgot about hormones...baby I'm so sorry. I'm so happy you're okay! I was so worried." Mom wiped away a tear and I fanned my eyes. "Mom...Linda..I dont know where Logan is.. and I'm freaking out." More tears filled my eyes and I groaned. "I'm so worried!" Linda hurried over and hugged me. " Oh honey...it'll be he'll come back.. that's just Logan. Maybe he was a little stressed, so he went to cool off. He'll be back." I nodded vigorously and sniffed. My mother glanced at Linda then at me. "Um...excuse me? Who are you?" Linda smiled graciously, "Oh I'm sorry. I'm Logan's mother, Linda." My mom smiled broadly, "I was kind of scared of you..I'll admit. I'm Carol, Aspen's mother." I slowly stood and rubbed my back, "I need to pee." Mom placed a hand on my shoulder, "Will you be okay?" I flinched and turned on her, "I'm pregnant not dying! Will you just stop suffocating me?! Please!" I moved away from their hands and waddled to the bathroom, angrily. I sniffed and wiped away a tear and leaned on the wall, rubbing my belly. "Baby girl you are killing your mommy...and mommy is freaking out because Daddy isn't.. " "Aspen!" I whirled around, a hand on my chest. Connor smiled and touched my arm, "I didn't mean to scare you." I folded my arms and moved out of reach. "Why are you here?" He shrugged and rubbed the back of his neck. "Your mom told me you were at the hospital." I rolled my eyes and started walking to the bathroom, "I'm fine. Leave." He jogged up and pulled my arm. I whirled on him, yanking on my arm back and lifting my finger. "Do. Not. Touch. Me." I turned back to the bathroom door and pressed on it. "Aspen...can't we just talk?" I sighed and looked at him. "No. Because every time you want to just 'talk' you do the exact opposite! You make me an awful person, an awful girlfriend! So no, we can't talk and I would feel much better if you would just leave." I opened the bathroom door and hurried into a stall. I struggled out of the stall and started washing my hands. Sighing, I pushed open the door. "I'm not leaving." Screaming, I held my belly and turned around. "Connor! Will you just quit it!?!?! You're going to kill me! And I would rather have good memories of us before you lied to me! And your girlfriend! What is up with that!?!? Tell her to mind her own business and leave me alone!" I stabbed his chest and yelled. He placed a finger on my lips and touched my cheek, "I don't know about Olivia...but don't worry. I'll fix that and I know..I'm sorry for lying I shouldn't have. I know that. It wasn't fair to you." I stepped back and crossed my arms. "Understatement. Connor...if this is your daughter I won't push you out of her life but please..just...give up on us. On what you dream of and hope for. We will never be a thing. Ever. You made sure of that. Now I need to go lay down." I started walking back to my room. I opened the door and gasped, "Logan! Baby I was so worried!!" I hurried into his arms and tears almost immediately started falling. He hugged me close and kissed my forehead, "I'm ok baby. I'm sorry I worried you...I had something I needed to do. How's Lindsay?" He rubbed my belly gently and I sniffed, wiping my eyes. "I don't know what's wrong with me..I've been crying all the time today." I hiccuped and buried my face in Logan's chest. He hugged me tighter and sighed, "I'm so sorry baby. Here. Come sit on the bed." I pulled away and wiped my eyes, "Will you cuddle me? And not leave again?" He nodded smiling, "I'll cuddle you.. and I won't leave again. I promise." I let him lead me to the bed and snuggled into his chest. "So..what happened today?" I sighed happily and squeezed him, laying a hand on my belly. "Connor came...I got him to leave."
"Hmm.."
"Stop that. You know I don't feel for him."
"I know..I just...I don't like how he's always here..around you." He gently stroked my back as I listened to the comforting rumble of his deep voice as I lay on his chest. "I know babe...but since I don't know..about Lindsay....we'll see if he'll be around me or not. " Logan sighed and hugged me closer, "I love you Aspen..so much and I love you even more for carrying our baby. You are so beautiful." I giggled and sat up, "Kiss me." Logan chuckled and gave me a gentle peck. I pulled him closer and dipped my head for another kiss. I straddled him and he ran his hands over my waist. I pulled back, smiling and kissed him again. Pulling away, I lay back down. "I love you too Logan." Lindsay gave a swift kick and I rubbed my back. "What's wrong?" Logan sat up and touched me. I shrugged, "Lindsay is in a terrible mood...my back is killing me." Logan rubbed my belly and I turned around, "Turn around. I'll give you a massage." Squealing quietly I turned around. "Thank you baby! I really need one. This baby is sitting on my spine." Logan chuckled and started massaging. I let my head fall forward and sighed contentedly. My eyes drooped shut as I smiled slightly.

^^^
Ahhh so this was satisfying! I didn't put lots of drama in this chapter because of last chapter! Anyways.. keep reading, voting and commenting my lovelies!💖

xoxo writing_princess16