Chapter 8

Logan's POV

I kissed her forehead and watched her fall asleep. What made her so weird today? I shrugged and squirmed so I could lay down and cuddle her. Finally, when I was comfortable, I pulled her into my arms and she gave a little snore, mouth hanging open. I chuckled, she really was the prettiest girl I had ever met and she intrigued me. Sighing, I thought about the pregnancy scare she gave me. I know that she wasn't but I didn't have the heart to tell her that if she did get pregnant, I wouldn't be able to stay. I shook my head and lay on the pillow, sniffing her hair. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.
A knock on the door woke us up early the next morning and Aspen shot up. "Mom's awake!" She whispered frantically. I don't know why she persisted on hiding me, they'd find me soon. So I lay in the bed, shirtless and she hurried to the door. Opening it a crack, I saw her mom, Mrs. Moore smile. "Goodmorning sweetheart. I didn't know you were awake already." Aspen shrugged, "Well I am." Mrs. Moore kissed her cheek, "Breakfast in a few minutes. Hurry down." Aspen nodded and when she shut the door, I chuckled, leaving the bed. I looked at her disheveled appearance and grinned, "You are adorable." She blushed and smiled, "Thank you." I pulled her into my arms and started kissing her. I knew that she loved when I kissed her, but she squirmed. "We're..we're gonna be late for school babe." I pulled away and grinned, "And? Do you always play by the rules?" She pursed her lips and looked at me thoughtfully. "Yes..." I chuckled and leaned down, whispering in her ear. "Well..why don't you try to not follow the rules just once?..and spend the day with me?" I spoke huskily, hoping she'd agree. She shivered and I lightly ran my fingers over her arm, feeling her goosebumps. She licked her lips and nodded, slowly. "I'll tell my mom I'm sick. They're working so they'll never know.." I nodded slowly and turned, walking back to her bed. Sitting down, I patted my lap, "Sit here first and kiss me. Then go." She raised her eyebrows and grinned, "I'll kiss you after." She sashayed to her door, and jumping up I grabbed her and pushed her against the wall. "Kiss me..now." I murmured. Her blue eyes fluttered and I saw her chest, rising and falling. She leaned forward, closing her eyes and brushed her lips against mine. I pecked her lightly and grinned, letting go of her, "Hurry back." She bit her lip, and smiled, "Always." She fairly flew through the door, faking a bad cough. I heard her, sniffle and talk to her mom who sounded concerned. I lay back on her bed and looked at my phone. Boss.
B: Where r u?
Me: Friends
B: Have u completed the mission?
Me: I need more time.. give me a couple months
B: U have 6 months otherwise...uk what happens
Me: Yes sir. It'll be done.
I sighed, rubbing my neck. Aspen opened the door, grinning. She stopped when she saw my face, "Babe? What's wrong?" I shook off my fear and grinned, "Nothing princess. I was waiting for you." She giggled and ran into my arms, "Ohhhh. You want another kiss." She didn't ask, it was a statement and I grinned. "You know me so well." I dipped my head but she put a finger to my lips. "I want to kiss you." She whispered. Taking back her finger and clasping my hand, she wrapped her fingers around my hair. I blinked and she leaned forward. I could smell her hair, peaches, strawberries and cream. I closed my eyes, and pulled her close. She touched her lips to mine, slowly and softly. She pulled back and grinned, "That's...a kiss." I gulped, staring at her rosy, plump lips and nodded, "That..that was a amazing." I murmured. She nodded, "I know. Your face says it all." I chuckled and gripped her tighter, "You cocky little...princess." I kissed her and let go of her. "Let's go somewhere. " She walked to her closet and took out a pair of jeans and a burgundy flannel. I slipped my shirt over my head, "Where to?" She shrieked happily and hugged me. I shrugged, "Wherever you want princess." She looked in my eyes and kissed me, "I love it when you call me princess." I grinned, "I know." She twirled to the bathroom, to fix her hair and I went downstairs. I sat on the couch and waited. Aspen came down the stairs. Her hair in a bun and I grinned, walking to her. "Maybe we should stay here..." I kissed her neck, softly. She giggled, "I want to go to the mall." I sighed, letting go. "Let's go." She opened the door and dashed to my car. I opened my door and slid in. We drove to the mall and she grabbed my hand, skipping happily. Gasping, she ran towards the first store, Sephora. I groaned, pulling on her hand, "No baby..not there baby." She turned around and pouted, "I don't look this pretty without my Sephora...baby...come on. Just a few minutes. Then we'll go somewhere else. Food court then a movie aight?" I groaned, staring at her pouty lips. Giving her quick peck on the lips, I gave in. "No longer than 20 minutes." She squealed happily, nodding. "Pinky promise." I sighed, silently regretting my decision. She ran down the aisles, gasping at every single new makeup thing. I sighed, glancing at my phone, "Time's up babe." She groaned and turned to me, "Let me buy these babe then we can go." She hurried to the cash register and I chuckled. Losing myself in thought, while I stared at her butt. I felt a hand tap my shoulder and I spun around. Aspen grinned and pursed her lips, "Were you staring at my butt?" I licked my lips, and smirked, "Nah...I was looking at how your hips swing while you walk." She walked away, swinging her hips. "Like this?" I gulped and hurried behind her, "You foxy little minx." I growled and kissed her, pulling her close.

^^^
*sigh* what is wrong with Logan? Who is Boss? What's gonna happen between the Connor, Logan, Aspen and Olivia??

Keep reading loves and don't forget to vote and comment!!!!😚😚💖💕💕💕💗 This chapter is dedicated to sarahk1414 Thanks so much for everything girl. Love you💞💞

Enjoy!!!
<3 <3 writing_princess16