Chapter 9

Dedicated to CostellxPaul and sarahk1414 ❤❤❤

Aspen's POV
I nestled my head in Logan's shoulder as he sank on the couch beside me. He wrapped his arms around my waist. "Thanks for taking me out babe...it was our first real date." I grinned and kissed his cheek. He smirked and nodded, "Anything for you princess." I chuckled and sat up, sitting on his lap. His eyebrows rose and I chuckled at the sight. I gazed at his lips, so firm yet so soft... I leaned forward and kissed him gently. He rested his hands on my hips and kissed me back. I knew what he wanted so I quickly jumped off his lap, running to the bathroom, slamming the door. I gripped the sink counter and looked at my reflection. Breathe Aspen. If you want to keep your boyfriend, you need to realize that when he wants sex, you give it to him. What am I saying!?!?! I shook my head, trying to clear my thoughts. Logan knocked gently, "Baby..what's wrong?" I gulped in a few breaths of fresh air and opened the door, pasting on a fake smile. "Sorry..I just um...needed to pee." Logan squinted at me, "You needed to pee..right then?" He shook his head in disbelief. Nervously, I played with my hair, "Don't be like that..." His eyes widened, "Oh...did your period start? Do you need chocolate babe?" I almost laughed as he touched my back, almost as if I was going to break at any second. I rapidly shook my head, "My period did not come genius. I just needed to pee. Plus you can't just give me all the chocolate I want when my period does come, otherwise these hips won't be like this anymore." I shook my hips for extra measure then laughed. He grabbed my waist and kissed me, so gently. I melted in his arms and sighed when he pulled away. He chuckled and kissed my forehead, "Let's go finish the movie aight? Your parents will be home soon." I nodded and tugged on his hand, he pulled me close, and planted another, sweet and soft kiss on my lips. When I heard him chuckle, I opened my eyes and blushed. Here I was, waiting for another kiss and he wasn't even in front of me anymore, he stood a few feet away, holding out his hand. Blushing, I took his hand and we went back into the living room. He cuddled me close and I snuggled in, as we watched my all time favourite, A Walk to Remember. I sighed, Maybe this is really love...maybe I'm meant to be with Logan. I closed my eyes and pictured him, instead Connor came with that goofy grin of his and I gasped. Logan opened his eyes, "What?" He mumbled, half asleep. "Nothing.." I kissed his cheek and he closed his eyes again. Biting my lip to fight back tears, I picked up my phone and texted Ivy.
M: Help!
I: Wts wrong?
M: I can't get Connor out of my mind.
I: U guys didn't even kiss, wdym
M: Ahem..about that..
I: Boo what did you do?
M: I kinda..maybe could have had sex with him?
I: Kinda?
M: Fine. We did.
I: How the heck did u manage that?
M: Well he came over last night, and..idek what happened. I couldn't stop him.  Maybe cuz I didn't want to stop him.
I: oh my...
M: Ya
I: Forget him
M: Easier said than done
I: Seriously. Do it now. Apparently April just saw him and Olivia, half naked, making out. He just wanted sex. Not u
M: Wow..ok ya
I: Live ur life and make him regret being such a jerk
M: Or I can just cuddle wit Logan
I: That works too lol
M: Thanks Bae
I: I got u boo
I put down my phone and picked up the tv remote. I slid through the channels until I found the movie I was looking for, To All The Boys I've Loved Before. The door opened and I jumped to my parents chuckles. They turned and saw us on the couch. Mom smiled, "How are you feeling?" I shrugged, "Better. Logan came over to keep me company." Dad's eyes bulged, "You had a boy here..with you  ALONE!!!" I struggled not to roll my eyes, "I'm 17 and it was completely innocent. We watched movies, cuddled and slept. He is my boyfriend Daddy." Logan stood and wrapped his arm around my waist. He smiled at my parents, "Hello Mr. and Mrs. Moore." Mom grinned and touched Dad's arm, giving him a meaningful look. "Hello...Logan was it?" Logan grinned, "Logan Allen." Dad pursed his lips and sighed, moving over to Logan. "Let's talk young man." Mom tugged on my arm, "Let's go somewhere to talk hunny."  I sighed, following Mom reluctantly. When she shut her door, I whirled around, "Dad better not scare Logan away!" I hissed and Mom crossed her arms, "What happened between Connor and you? When did Logan come into the picture?" I huffed, "When did you care? He came in and he's my boyfriend." Mom sighed, sitting on her bed, "I've always cared sweetheart." I rolled my eyes, "Whatever." She rubbed her forehead, "Tensions between your father and I have been...getting worse." I shrugged, "I'm not blind...or deaf." Mom sighed, "I know sweetheart and I'm so sorry to tell you this...your father and I are considering a..divorce." I gasped and sank on the bed, blinking as my pain turned into tears. I wiped them away, "I knew it was coming. I have to go, Logan, Ivy, Kevin and I are going to the movies."
"Aspen...sweetheart." I hurried to the door, closing it behind me. I hurried to my room, put on my olive green bodycon dress and black scrappy heels.

I picked up my purse and swiped some lip gloss over my lips

I hurried downstairs and pulled Logan off the couch, away from my father. "We're going out and we're going to be late. Don't wait up." I dragged Logan behind me, "It was nice meeting you Mr. Moore." Logan followed me and climbed into my passenger seat. "What's wrong babe?"  Huffing out an angry breath, I hissed, "My parents are getting divorced. " Logan took my hand and squeezed it comfortingly, "It'll be ok. My parents are divorced..it's not all bad." I sniffed, "I don't want to talk about it. We're meeting Ivy and Kevin at the movie theatre."
"Hey." I looked at Logan quickly, "Yeah?" Logan kissed my hand, "Everything will be ok. I know it will." I sniffed loudly and nodded, "Thank you baby." I sighed, Logan is here for me...then how come I only want to see Connor right now?

^^^
Wow...Logan is a sweetie.. or isn't he? What does he really want and why does Aspen keep seeing Connor?

Enjoy my lovelies!❤
Don't forget to comment and vote to keep me going!
Btw Christmas break is coming up for me! Should I publish more than two chapters a week to welcome the holidays? Comment if you want me too!!! I love all you guys💕❤🤗