Chapter Three

"M-mind if I-I step o-out for a m-minute." Moonstone asks, to get a nod in response from Toby. "You smoke?" Masky asks from the doorway. "T-that's what I-I'm going t-to d-do." Moonstone says while grabbing a cigarette from her pocket. "Mind if I come too?" Masky asks, taking one from his pocket also. "Me *tic* too!" Ticci says and throws their arms in the air. "S-sure." Moonstone says with a smile, that made Toby's heart skip a beat and turn red. Ticci And Moonstone sat next to each other on the outside steps while Masky took off his mask, and is leaning on the doorframe. "Toby you d-don't have a-a s-smoke?" Moonstone asks, when she notices he's not smoking. "Oh I don't smoke. I just *tic* thought you might want some *tic* company since your new!" He says full of energy. "T-thank you." She says and flashes the same smile that makes Toby's heart do flip flops. Toby and Moonstone start talking and don't stop until they turn around and realize Masky isn't there, to which they shrug and continue. "I c-cant believe I g-got h-here at two and n-now it's a-almost seven o'clock." Moonstone, or as her nickname, 'Moon' said when she checks her pocket watch. "I *tic* know! Your so fun to *tic* talk to!" Toby says pulling his new friend in a tight hug. Which she returned a little hesitantly. She hasn't had a hug this nice since the... fire.

Toby looks at Moon for a minute, studying her features. "You look so nice, are *tic* you sure your ready to *tic* be a murder?" Ticci asks. "I c-could say the s-same t-thing to you. E-everyone here l-looks s-so nice." She pauses to take a drag of her cigarette. "But I k-know l-looks could b-be deceiving. I-I've killed m-more t-than you c-could tell..." she says, staring up into the star covered sky. "Should I ask *tic* how many?" Ticci asks a little sheepishly. "I l-lost c-count." She replies after a second for thought, her short, black and fluffy hair swishing in the wind. "So how d-do I k-know w-who to kill?" She asks, finally breaking eye contact with the stars and looking at Toby. "Slendy *tic* gives you a list *tic* of people and you have to *tic* kill them by the date listed at *tic* the bottom." Toby replied with his usual tics now and then. Moon nods her head, looking at Ticci to see his features. "Be *tic* honest with me for a *tic* second, who did you think of when Slender *tic* asked if you wanted to come here? Who's the person that *tic* almost stopped you from coming? *tic*" Toby asks, putting his head in his hand and waits for a reply. She thinks for a moment, she thinks if there is anyone she thought of. "No one. E-Even if S-Slendy d-didn't say he'd k-kill me if I d-didn't go w-with him... I w-would still be h-here." She says putting out her cigarette. Toby tilts his head and his eyes go wide for a moment. "*tic* really?" He asks in disbelief. "R-really." She answers without thinking. She sighs and closes her eyes, wanting just a moment of peace.

Moon awakes in a dark forest. The time on her pocket watch says two a.m. 'That couldn't have been a dream... it felt too real.' She thinks to herself. She looks around to the dark trees, then to the moon. The moon was blood red, too red for it to be a blood moon. A twig breaks. She turns around quickly to see a girl of the age of five. "T-that's w-w-what I become? A-a m-murder?" The little girl asks, crying and tilting her head. In was Moonstone after she killed her parents. "N-no..." She mutters to herself, staring at the girl. "Y-your... me? T-this must b-be a d-dream..." The adult Moonstone says over and over. "Moon, Moon? Mooooon? Moon!" A familiar voice from the sky says over and over. Moonstone's eyes fly open, huffing and puffing so she could get some air in her lungs. Moonstone was on the steps to the mansion, and Toby was helping her sit up with worried eyes. "Hey *tic* you had a nightmare, *tic* relax." Toby says worriedly. "I-I'm Fine. S-sorry I m-made y-you nervous." Moonstone says a little sheepishly. He looks her over for another second before hesitantly pulling away. "Well we should *tic* get to bed." He says while standing up. He reaches out a hand which she takes with a smile, and they make their way in the mansion.