Chapter Eight

It's now two months after Ben caught Moon and Toby... almost doing it. It's now Valentine's Day and Moon and Toby couldn't be happier that they didn't have any missions. They were sitting in the living room alone with glasses of champagne. "T-Toby, I've b-been m-meaning to t-tell you. I-I want t-to go to s-speech t-therapy. T-to help with m-my stutter..." she says with a sip of champagne. "Really? *tic* I'd be happy to *tic* take you if you really *tic* want this." He says with a hand on her shoulder. She smiles and kisses him on the tip of his nose. They snuggle together for a while before Sally runs in and jumps in between the two. "H-Hey Sally." Moon says, moving the girl so she's sitting on one of her legs and one of Toby's. "Sally! I told you to leave them alone!" Jeff yells and runs in the room. "Welp, I tried. Sorry guys." Jeff says with a shrug and goes to pick up Sally, to which Moonstone stopped him. "D-don't worry a-about h-her." Sally giggles and bounces, causing Toby and Moon to wince slightly in pain. Jeff shrugs again and leaves them alone. "Let's play a game!" Sally announces excitedly. "What *tic* game?" Toby asks with his usual tics and flinches. Sally puts her finger to her chin in thought before jumping off of their lap. "Truth or dare!" She yells excitedly. Toby nods and looks at Moon, who nods back at him. "*tic* Sure." Toby says once he looks back at Sally, cuddling back up against Moon.

"Moony! Truth or dare?" Sally asks while bouncing up and down. "T-truth." Moonstone says after a moment of thought. Sally thinks for a long moment before asking, "Do you love Toby?" "O-of course." She says without a moment of hesitation. Toby turns to look at her. "Really?" He asks in disbelief. She nods her head with a confused look. "W-why w-wouldn't I? Y-your the best b-boyfriend a-anyone could a-ask for." She says and puts a hand to his cheek, leaning in and kissing him softly on the lips. "Ewwww! Jeffy! Toby and Moony are doing gross things again!" The little girl yells and runs out of the room. They laugh at the energetic girl and decide to watch a movie. Moonstone notices that Toby's head moves into her shoulder a little more every little bit until she noticed he fell asleep on her shoulder. Who could blame him, they had quite the night before this in the bedroom, and it wasn't the first time. She laughs quietly to herself before moving him in a more comfortable position, putting a blanket over him. She lightly lifts his head up so he can use her lap as a pillow, and she soon falls asleep with him. She wakes up to a overwhelming rush of nausea. She puts her hand to her mouth before making a beeline for the bathroom. She hears the noise of startling from Toby but ignores it before puking her guts out in the toilet.

Her wings thump painfully in the floor. "Moonstone!?" Toby yells knocking at the door nervously. "G-give me a s-second." She says grabbing a towel and cleaning her mouth, before getting water. She opens the door and gets swept into a hug. "H-Hey, I-I'm ok." Moon says and rubs Toby's back. "You *tic* startled me is *tic* all..." he says and lets go of her. "What ha- *tic* happened?" He says with his tics interrupting his words. She shrugs, "M-maybe something I-I a-ate." Toby nods to show understanding. Just then, a girl with a slit throat and a missing eyeball walked over. "Hey *tic* Sadie!" Toby says with his energetic attitude. She waves with a smile then looks over to Moon. "You ok? I heard someone run." She asks with a tilt of her head. Moon nods with a slightly red face. "C-can we m-maybe l-leave the bathroom?" Moon asks after realizing they were chatting in the doorway to one of the many bathrooms. They both nod, and Toby begins making his way to the living room after grabbing Moonstone's hand. They chat lightly in the other room. "S-so how h-have I n-not s-seen you before n-now?" "I had a four month long mission." Sadie replies with a kind smile. Just as they were going to change the subject to a more upbeat subject, Slender teleports in the room. "Moonstone, may I speak with you in my office?" Slendy asks as politely as possible. "Yes s-sir." Moon replied and stands up. He wraps his hand lightly around Moon's wrist and teleports her to his office.