Chapter Six

"About the *tic* bed situation..." Toby says a little nervously. "I-I'm ok w-with s-sleeping In t-the same bed... I-if y-you are o-of c-course." Moonstone replies with a shrug. He nods and they change into comfy clothes and get in bed. They're far apart and tense at first, but soon they melt in each other's arms and fall asleep cuddling. Moonstone wakes up before everyone else and sneaks downstairs to make everyone breakfast. She makes waffles, eggs, bacon, sausage, toast, and gets cheesecake for after. "Whew..." she sighs afterwards. 'No ones awake yet...' she thinks to herself. She checks her pocket watch. "10:07" says the watch. She sighs a little agitated. "B-breakfast!" She yells up the stairs where everyone's room is. She smirks to herself. Moon goes upstairs to Sally's room and knocks gently. "Come in..." a groggy Sally says from the other side of the door. "H-Hey Sally. I-I m-made breakfast, b-but no o-one woke up. W-want to h-help me wake e-everyone u-up?" Moon asks when she gets in the room. Sally jumps up with her eyes gleaming. "Yes!" Sally says and runs over to Moon, giving her a big hug. "S-Sally, you w-wake up Jeff, L-LJ, Slendy, a-and J-Jane. I'll w-wake u-up Toby, E-EJ, H-Hoodie, M-Masky, and B-Ben." Moonstone explains with Sally jumping in excitement. She nods and mimics a salute and knocks on doors. Moon giggles before walking off and walking everyone up.

Everyone was pissed at first, but once they smelt the food downstairs they practically flew. They all sat down and ate. "This is fantastic Moonstone." EJ praises in the middle of bites. Moonstone hid a smile and blush with a sip of coffee. Toby was sitting next to her and nudged her with his leg. She turned to look at him to be met with a fork with a piece of waffle. Toby had on a smile as he urged her to eat it off his fork. When she did, a chorus of "aww"s erupted, along with a laugh from Sally. They finished their meal with the occasional complements and thanks. "Thank *tic* you again Moon. *tic*" Toby said as he hugged her from behind while she was doing the dishes. She tilted her head back to give him a kiss on the cheek. "You guys are gross." Comments Jeff as he enters the room. "Y-your just j-jealous y-you don't h-have a lover." Moon says with a mischievous laugh. Jeff groans and leaves after grabbing a beer. "Ohh, I d-didn't k-know you h-had beer." Moonstone says and grabs one after the dishes are done. "You drink *tic* too?" Toby says and laughs. She gives him a look. "Y-yes?" She says like she's asking a question. "I didn't *tic* such a pretty *tic* person would *tic* drink is all." Toby says and gives her a soft peck on the mouth.

They go to sit in the living room and Jane lets out a low growl when Moon and Toby snuggle close to each other. Jane didn't like Moonstone since the first day she saw her. "P-problem?" Moonstone asks Jane sarcastically. "Yeah, your stutter, and your getting too close to my boyfriend." Jane spits with venom on every word. "Oh shut up Jane. He's not your boyfriend, get over it." Jeff defends Moon and Toby. Toby pulls Moon closer and glares at Jane. "Do you smell anything burning?" Slender asks suddenly. Moon frantically pats her pants, a small spark flew off her fingertip when Jane worked her up. "N-Nope..." Moon says with a nervous giggle. They all share glances at each other before laughing, realizing it was her. "Do none of you recognize her!?" Jane yells, standing up abruptly. They all look at her except Moonstone she keeps her eyes wondering. She knew exactly what Jane was talking about. "She's the five year old that fled the scene of her house burning!" Jane yells again. Everyone's eyes turns to Moon. "Who says she won't burn this place down!?" Jane continues with eyes still on Moonstone. "S-should I e-explain?" Moon asks, to which everyone nods, except Toby. "Only explain if *tic* you want to, don't *tic* let her push you *tic* around." Toby whispers in her ear, seeing a couple sparks fly every now and then.