Chapter Five

As soon as Moonstone walks in the mansion, she's pinned to the door, slamming it closed. "T-the fuck!?" Moon yells out of confusion. "Jane! Leave *tic* her alone!" Toby yells and yanks him off her. "Jack was supposed to kill her!" Jane yells out of anger. "She has *tic* powers. And she's a damn *tic* good killer." Toby complements, with Moon glaring at Jane. "Oh I see, has Tic Tic Toby found a girlfriend?" Jane says with a smirk in a aggressive and bitchy tone, like a girl in the halls of high school. Fire flickers on and off until Moon looks startled by herself. She slips out the door. 'Deep breaths, deep breaths.' She calms herself down. Fumbling with her cigarette box, trying to calm herself down with one. She lights one with her fingertip and walks in the forest. "Moonstone!?" A voice from behind her yells. She turns around to be met with Toby, the one person that seems to care for her. "You *tic* ok?" He asks taking a couple steps forward. She nods and takes another drag of her cigarette. "You o-ok?" She asks back at him. He nods and gives a smile. "Don't worry. Jane *tic* is always a bitch *tic.*" He reassuringly says and wraps his arms around Moon gently. She returns it and smiles to herself.

Moonstone has been staying at the mansion for a month now. She always met her quota easily and didn't have much trouble getting along with the rest, surprisingly. "Moony!~" Sally yells in a sing song voice and runs to Moonstone with her arms open, wanting a hug. Sally wrapped her arms around Moon's waist. Moonstone got used to the morning hugs. As soon as she opened the bedroom door, Sally came running. "H-Hey Sally." Moon said kneeling down to meet the little girl's gaze. "Moony, can you take me outside?~" Sally asks. Moonstone nods and takes her outside in the woods. "S-Sally, go play w-while I s-smoke quick." Moon says once they get outside. She lights it with her fingertip and watches Sally play and run around. "Moon, Toby asked for you." A voice asked from behind Moonstone. She turns around to see Hoodie, someone she became friends with not too long ago. "Th-thank you Hoodie. Can y-you w-watch Sally?" Moon asks nodding towards Sally. He nods and she goes inside for the hunt for Toby. "Toby? W-where a-are you?" She calls out. "He's in your room." Jeff calls out from the couch with a smile, a smile Moonstone couldn't understand. "Th-thanks, Jeff." She says and goes to the shared room. "T-Toby? You I-in here?" She asks and glances around the room. Toby was sitting on the bed with a happy bit somewhat nervous smile. Moon tilts her head and rises an eyebrow. "W-what's wrong?" She asks and moves closer to where he's sitting.

"I umm... *tic* wanted to tell you *tic* something." He says nervously with a dark red face. "W-what I-is it?" She asks tilting her head to the other side. He takes a deep breath. "Moonstone, I know murders are supposed to be stone cold killers without feelings..." he said then stands up and walks over to Moon. "But, whenever I look at you... I forget about all that. For once in my life I think I may have... fallen in love?" He says like a question. He then closes his eyes and looks away, like he's expected to be slapped across the face. Instead she brings his face to look at her. "I-I think... I m-may have d-done th-the same." She says focusing on his lips and slightly leaning in. He does the same and they share a sweet loving kiss. They move to the bed until Moon is pinned under Toby. "Toby, Slendy wan- Whoa!~" Ben comes in and says teasingly. Toby's head snaps up. "Out!" He yells. Ben slams the door. "Yooo! Toby's getting laid!~" Ben yells. And soon, Jeff, both Jacks, Jane, Ben, Slendy, Hoodie, Masky, and Sally are at the door. By the time everyone gets there, Toby and Moon are next to each other, Toby looks like a tomato, but Moon just looks agitated. "So what's happening between you two?" LJ asks raising a knowing brow. Moonstone and Toby glance at each other quickly. "W-we would k-know I-if you all d-didn't show u-up." Moon says with a scoff. They all laugh and go downstairs and sit on the couch and floor. Masky sits with his arm on Hoodie's shoulder, so everyone has two couples to tease. They sit and laugh at each other until it's late and they all go to bed.